Mango Kush (Indica)
Overall: 3.6 out of 8 reviews 5
4Very potent medicinal herbs, not quite as good as an A+ batch of the same strain we got a hold of last summer. Everything was comparable but not quite as good. The flavor was the only thing the was just as good, just different. This is definitely some Mango Kush, I confirmed that the first toke I exhaled. Stay irie everyone!
4We've had three very different batches of this that have all looked and smoked completely differently but the buzz has been right on point every single time (in some way shape or form: stoney). I wish I knew the various genetics of the different batches, but no such luck. But I must say that the fruit kushes are some of my favorite indicas.
3This herb wasn't as pretty in color or structure or tasty as the last batch we did a review on. But the price was better, the dealer wasn't a tool, and the flowers didn't have hermie nanners! =D Much more satisfied with this batch and this dealer.
3I’m glad I got this weed, but by-god, I will never use this dude again to get weed. On two separate occasions, he literally just stopped communicating with us. I HATE shitty dealers. We ended up buying another sack of this from the same guy. And he was, yet again, an absolute douchebag.
5I didn’t think this bud was going to be too good until I gave it a test run and found out it was better than good! Very deceptive, but in a good way. It was like getting a surprise gift after you thought you already got everything you were going to get. This batch was a lot better than the first batch I got too. That batch was a lot more mango tasting and a bit more on the sativa side yet it
3For being a relatively new coffee shop this place kills it. Easily in my top 5 shops and I’ve been to them all over the last 6 years. I also had Chocolope, Blue Cheese, and SSH Grom G.P. All were exceptionally grown samples. Expect future reviews.
Meet The TEAM
- yeah, nice review man! those look like some pretty flowers. lovin the spread of pictures too. and as ... m1ke
- Has that classic jack look to the buds. Reminds me of some fire J-1 I had recently....nice review du ... meangreenmartian
- Looks Good to me! Abit Generic but it looks what people round here just call "indoor"(unna ... DrSkillZ
- 2 Phenotypes autoflowered and had about a 45-50 day flowering period, this particular plant flowered ... DrSkillZ
- yeah these were the Frankenstein nugs of the batch really, the rest weren't as unconventional l ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)