Super Lemon Haze (Sativa)
Overall: 4.3 out of 24 reviews 5
4Okay, so here’s the scoop. I bought this ‘off the menu’ from the owner. It was taking up room and needed getting rid of. Good thing I was there at the right place at the right time to take it off his hands. The buds were in a bag marked "Supr Lmn Haze" and weighed in at about 14.5 grams. So I got the 0.5 for free by buying the half-o. This was a first (buying off the menu),
4The taste and effects were both outstanding, pretty much a perfect early morning med for me. This was an easy A in my book, I just wished I had a little more "umph" to it.
4A pretty damn good bud. Straight stoned. I can definitely understand how this took home the Cannabis Cup 2 years in a
4This is one of my favorite strains to date. It is definitely in my top 3 strains and for good reason. This is a very versatile smoke that works to get me amped for the day and keeps my zombie like insomnia in check at night. No surprise these genetics won Cannabis Cup ’08 and ’09. I didn’t grow this plant to it’s fullest potential but cannot wait for my next clone of it.
4Wild herb. Took 3rd place in the “SD Cannabis Cup”, whatever the heck that is. If you want to just sit in a chair, put on something spacy like Djam Karet and explore the far reaches of your mind, this is your herb. Would NOT recommend driving on it as your focus could drift to where you completely forget that you
5I would buy this stuff by the pound if I could!
5I smoke this all the time now, as it’s cheap and potent as hell. I think I’m one of the luckiest smokers around. This was grown so very expertly outdoors and the TLC is obvious. Perfect for a solid wake-n-bake or for getting some studying done.
3I really enjoyed it. The buzz was great, the smell was awesome. I understand how this won the Cannabis Cup two years in a row, it’s really unique. After a week of smoking hundreds of strains I can imagine this one just stuck out. I definitely would have given it an A if it had been trimmed a little better. I don’t like leaves.
5Sativa at it’s finest. I smoked down the foreign exchange kids with this Super Lemon Haze and they were forgetting to speak English to me, definitely a great bud to welcome them to the counterculture side of America.
Meet The TEAM
- Looks Good. MrOrange
- Nice review, looks too rich in color hence the taste, would have liked to try the blackberry tho. Se ... MrOrange
- Can't find that review btw. Can't find a lot of my old reviews. drums
- I'm always skeptical of % claims, but that's what this supposedly tested at. It was extrem ... drums
- Having a hard time believing this is 69pct, that mildew doesn't sound right...some import stuff ... meangreenmartian
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)