White Widow (Indica)
Overall: 4.0 out of 41 reviews 5
5My favourite strain. I usually get this strain grown in soil but the hydro batch is still bomb! I would recommend this bud to anyone.
5One of the first strains I’ve ever tried outside of reggies packed full of seeds when I was younger and it still amazes me how great this bud is. I tried holding on to my last bud in the picture but I just couldn’t do it. I had to smoke it up. A+ bud and I don’t like to give too many of those out.
4I get pretty buzzed off a fat rip. Buds are solid and full of crystals. Growing wise…very fun and easy to grow.
3This bud was not harsh at all, expanded great, and burned to a beautiful white ash. I found it to be much different to older cuts of Widow I’ve had but nice as well. The taste was amazing but too bad about the buzz length.
3This bud was good! Not great mind you though. I would recommend it, I was content just sitting with my thought process at 5% the normal rate. Good night-time/ relaxation/ pain medicine.
3Fire bud. The smell was great. But the potency was nothing like the Widow I’ve had in the past.
4Solid strain for sure. Would have liked that taste to be a little stronger but other than that this is right up there. Highly recommend it if you have the chance.
4This is a beautiful nug! I hope you have one within arm’s length! Submitted By: dingo (Member) Camera Used: Canon Powershot A2000IS Name: White Widow From: Private Dealer Grade: ? Type: Hybrid Price: $20/gram, $200/half ounce Looks: Red and fluffy. Smell: Like dank! Taste: Very fresh. Buzz Type: It’s more of a energy type buzz.
Meet The TEAM
- Thanks all. Its hard to get various genetics through close friends so an mmj card solves that..but a ... Dubplate
- Damn those firey orange/red hairs remind me of some Blue Dream! Nice popcorn nugs too! I just wish c ... Nadroj
- yeah, nice review man! those look like some pretty flowers. lovin the spread of pictures too. and as ... m1ke
- Has that classic jack look to the buds. Reminds me of some fire J-1 I had recently....nice review du ... meangreenmartian
- Looks Good to me! Abit Generic but it looks what people round here just call "indoor"(unna ... DrSkillZ
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)