SFV OG From California Patients Association (MrCaliMatt420)
Pretty buds courtesy of MrCaliMatt and CPA! –Tokeahontas
This SFV OG is a dense flower that has smaller buds with one big gram nug that is covered in shiny crystals. This army green flower is sticky to the touch and sticks on to my scissors while I cut it up. It also has dark orange pistils with red in the middle, making it look like it has veins.
Like all good OGs, I get a strong earthy pine mixed in with jet fuel and lemony goodness.
This flower has a sour pine flavor that makes my taste buds jump for joy in my mouth, leaving me wanting another slide.
After the four bowls I did in my video review of this strain my eyes begin to lower inch by inch every second. I get a strong buzzing pressure in my forehead that feels like I just got out of a fight with Mike Tyson. Big lung expanding tokes that just annihilate me for the night.
2 1/2 hours.
This was my fourth time having SFV OG– the last time being in early 2011. Out of the batches I’ve had this has to have been my favorite. I can see why they use this in the making of some good OGs and was a perfect way to end my night once I got home from the JAG event at GooseFire Gallery. –MrCaliMatt420
Collectives carrying "Sfv Og":
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Very nice pics man, loving the fact that its a pure Hindu/Afghani... Those original indica genetics ... DrSkillZ
- thank you very much guys. this was a really clean and tasty specimen. as always, I love writing revi ... m1ke
- Possibly my favorite descriptive writer on here, M1KE, always a treat reading and learning from your ... MakiBarca
- Very nice. drums
- Hey...worth the $ to be part of history. Cool deal. drums
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)