Skunk #1 From Hillhurst Meds (STripleX)
Let’s keep this morning rolling with some Skunk #1! –Tokeahontas
Incredible. High Times centerfold. Nugs are covered in an insane amount of trichomes. Leaves are virtually encrusted with hairs and white kief luster.
The classic skunk. Spicy and full of sweet musk. The undertone of nearly every great Sativa known to man.
It’ll remind you of Green Crack, as it’s the backbone of that strain. If you’ve ever had White Diamond Kush it’s very similar, also in smell, but less intense on both fronts.
The first creeper I ever had was around 1998 and it was Virginia Skunk. That’s always been the main standout… you never feel Skunk right away.
It wasn’t lasting as long as I would have liked… but most Sativas never do. Once it hits, it’s fairly intense.
It goes into almost all the good weed out there… it has been around since 1988 and it was one if the first HighTimes Cup winners. If you’re wanting to experience some nostalgia and check out the lineage, have a try. Smoke a good bit…wait 10 minutes… bam. It’ll be mild compared to a Topshelf Blue Dream or Super Silver Haze. It’s around the same level as a good White Widow. –STripleX
Collectives carrying "Skunk #1":
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Yea I imagine that bubble was insane! Sweet skunk is some of the tastiest herb even better than punt ... Twilights
- Love the sweet skunk. Made some of the best bubble a couple years ago. Great strain! slim
- Would have to disagree with your friend about Green Solution . Most expensive shop I have ever been ... DawgDawg
- Solid Review, sounds tasty! I just looked up their menu on weedmaps and the amount of variety there ... Nadroj
- The shop is called Altitude Organic in Colorado Springs. They have great nug and full melt :) Nadroj
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)