Skunk # 1 From Private Dealer (BlazeJeff)
Skunky strains can be amazing, but aren’t the best if you want to keep it stealthy! –Tokeahontas
Medium size round nugs with some leaves left behind. Forest green with some dark orangish brown hairs. Small amber heads, frostier on the inside but not too frosty overall.
Very dank, pungent funk. Slightly skunky or cheesy smell like something rotten. Not the most pleasant smell but will keep you coming back.
Musky earthy taste that stays on the back of the tongue/throat. Slight sweetness on the exhale. Smoke smells fruitier than the bud does.
Heady thinking high. Introspective random thought. Active high that is not couch locking for sure. The Skunk #1 gives me a mild body buzz mainly in the forehead, shoulders and lower back. Warning: this strain may cause munchies.
Solid mid grade bud. The smell is the its best attribute. Definitely an enjoyable smoke. –BlazeJeff
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I was sad when I first picked it up because they only had smalls left but it was still some of the m ... Braak
- That bud seems CAKED! No wonder the concentrate from this is so famous - great review dude! big_t0kes
- Looks nice , i'd bang it for sure ... Did you see the super lemon haze review i done ?? RHINO420
- Love the bubble. Haven't seen anything like this in way too long! Lookin' good. Cdawg
- love that one dark leaf FlavoursUk
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)