Skunk # 1 From Private Dealer (BlazeJeff)
Skunky strains can be amazing, but aren’t the best if you want to keep it stealthy! –Tokeahontas
Medium size round nugs with some leaves left behind. Forest green with some dark orangish brown hairs. Small amber heads, frostier on the inside but not too frosty overall.
Very dank, pungent funk. Slightly skunky or cheesy smell like something rotten. Not the most pleasant smell but will keep you coming back.
Musky earthy taste that stays on the back of the tongue/throat. Slight sweetness on the exhale. Smoke smells fruitier than the bud does.
Heady thinking high. Introspective random thought. Active high that is not couch locking for sure. The Skunk #1 gives me a mild body buzz mainly in the forehead, shoulders and lower back. Warning: this strain may cause munchies.
Solid mid grade bud. The smell is the its best attribute. Definitely an enjoyable smoke. –BlazeJeff
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- thanks for another exotic review Dr and looking forward to more. and also, living in SA, I can be ... m1ke
- lol, I agree, walk amongst some 20ft sativa plants would be quite wonderful m1ke
- Yeah that shop was in Vancouver i believe. Im going to be in Vancouver/Portland on the 9th, 10th, an ... Nadroj
- I believe, according to what I've read, that there was an initial shortage of this pre-packaged ... SAinTIdoVA
- Nice grow dude! Sounds like it hits you pretty hard for being outdoor... I swear some outdoor buds j ... Nadroj
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)