Skywalker OG From Private Caregiver (Cee9)
The force is strong with this one! Check out Cee9′s Skywalker OG! –Tokeahontas
Super compact and dense with different shades of dark and light green. Nicely covered in mostly amber trichomes. The trichome heads on this strain are medium sized and the nugs range from dime to quarter size. So dense it looks like you could damn near break a window with one. Light red and yellowish colored hairs throughout.
SUPER pungent skunky, diesel, fuel smell coming off these flowers. It also seems to have a slight Bubba smell at the back. When broken up, it has a spicy anise/licorice smell in there as well…very complex fragrance.
VERY NICE! Through a clean glass pipe this had a piney/lemon/fuel taste that hits you up front. No harshness to the smoke whatsoever, and the taste lasts to the end of the bowl. I’m not picking up any of the blueberry notes from the Blueberry in the genetics. The finish tastes earthy almost spicy, possibly from the Mazar, but I’m not too sure seeing as I have never had Mazar by itself.
The buzz on this is STRONG! My friend equated this strain to “gold” due to its preciously amazing, potent, crushing buzz. And I would have to agree. One of the most potent OGs I have ever had. It doesn’t look it but this packed one of the best almost borderline hallucinogenic highs I’ve come across.
Very long steady buzz. 3-4 hours off of one joint. But you could easily get that buzz duration off of a few nice sized rips.
Overall, this is probably the most potent OG I’ve had. These flowers look great but really nothing super spectacular. Despite that, the high definitely is spectacular and extremely hard hitting. Nice indica dominant OG that I would recommend to all you OG fanatics out there. –Cee9
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Looks Good to me! Abit Generic but it looks what people round here just call "indoor"(unna ... DrSkillZ
- 2 Phenotypes autoflowered and had about a 45-50 day flowering period, this particular plant flowered ... DrSkillZ
- yeah these were the Frankenstein nugs of the batch really, the rest weren't as unconventional l ... m1ke
- it is fairly common, pretty much a staple on all dispensary menus, but outside of that market you ha ... m1ke
- Never had this before. This is quite common in Canada, correct? cheez
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)