SSH x Durban Poison From Private Dealer (NEToker19)
I say this every month, but can you believe it’s DECEMBER!? I feel like 2012 has just whipped by. Looking forward to the holidays and finding out what 2013 has in store! –Tokeahontas
B+. The looks are overall great. These are some nice dark green buds in spear-like sativa shape. The buds are pretty frosty but could be a little bit more coated.
A+. This stuff reeks of black licorice funk with undertones of cheesiness and fuel that make your nose tickle. These buds have an extremely offensive smell.
A+. This bud leaves your mouth watering in pure enjoyment and confusion. The black licorice taste is so predominant and strong yet the SSH kind of throws a twist in there.
Sativa, sativa , sativa. The buzz was strong and cerebral and made me want to just get up and be active.
Had me going strong for 2 1/2 hours after 3 nice sized snaps.
Overall great daytime smoke. This had me ready to go when I needed to be up early! This has great genetics, was very well flushed, and well cured. The half ounce came with a bunch of nice gummy spears coated in trichomes. A grade. This was great bud that was definitely a different smoke. –NEToker19
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Yep, it cost about $25-30 a month for lights on the schedule I run for 3 1/2 months total. 5 weeks ... Scoobie
- i had some real good dabs that looked just like this. But they didnt start off that way. While backp ... Cdawg
- Is there anything better than haze...im not so sure. Love the pics man, she looks undisturbed meangreenmartian
- Top marks on the review , so detailed and well thought out . Did you include electric in your final ... RHINO420
- That sounds like something i need to try Cdawg
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)