Super Lemon Haze From Golden State Patients Association (Hustle_Lifted)
Here’s another strong, heady sativa for ya! –Tokeahontas
WOW what a beauty!! The trichomes just jump out at you. Crazy production on this flower almost gives it that white and orange 50/50 bar look. The light lime green is almost overshadowed. Long rich orange pistils looked like they were out of control reaching out everywhere ready to apply a nice poison dose to any intruder. This could have had a bit of a better trim, but the leafs that were left over were simply sugar coated, so I can understand why they stayed on board.
A marshmellow squishy candy is what it what it looked like, but there was a denser structure on the inside of these large silver dollar sized monsters that any connoisseur would be hunting in the forest for.
A heavy muskiness comes out first that reminds me of a that old school skunk. That mixed up with a light lemon peel type of sour came in and rang the bell. I gave her a squeeze to get a sense of what was going on inside and got my fingers kiefed up, but I did find a stronger lemon dose with a minty sweetness that was hiding out, mixed with a bit of a cheesy undertone.
As I pack up the B.Wilson slide I notice this bowl looks like a Easter basket with all these pastel colors. After heating the wand I go in and get the SG revved up.
A creamy lemon tart skunk is my first thought, but after the second snap I get more of that hazy lemon cheese mix. The aftertaste is a mash up of musky skunk left on the tongue. I wasn’t getting much sweetness. Instead, I found the lemon to be more of a cheesy lemon sour flavor.
Now I’m a big fan Of GSPA’s Super Silver Haze and the buzz it bring can be overwhelming at times (in a good way). So I was hoping this was on par and I was not let down. This was more of a clean head high that didn’t leave my in a cloud, but more of a focused uplifting high. My mind was motivated and my body felt a slight energy buzz. It wasn’t a heavy high but more of a mellow steady clean buzz that seemed to lift the fog out and help me stay alert. I did get that little tingling feel around the ears and got my legs bouncing back and forth anytime I was sitting down.
A good hour and a half.
I will be back for this anytime it’s on the menu, just like the Super Silver Haze and Super Blueberry Haze as these cut are done to their full potential and have never left me unhappy. If it wasn’t for Punto Rojo, these would all be on the tops of my list sativa list.
The looks, smell and high are just soothing and seem to always put a smile on my mean mug. I was taking the jar and just cracking it to get that odor and pull it out to just look at it. I wish I had picked up more, but did savor the beauties I had while they lasted. Very enjoyable in the morning for waking and baking or for those days you just needed a good pep talk to get you out of that bad mood. Until next time Golden State, you never disappoint.
Collectives carrying "Super Lemon Haze":
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Oh nice! If it was that cheap here I would have definitely snagged a zip. Hopefully medical will go ... LD420
- Looking fuego bro! I just got an eighth of this in my variety ounce from my buddies mmj shop in Seat ... Nadroj
- Any other Dam reviews coming Rhino420? meangreenmartian
- I'm going to start positive here and as the Martian noted above, great to get see gear from the ... m1ke
- Glad to see some other nuggetry heads reviewing Amsterdam gear. Greenhouse is pricey as shit these d ... meangreenmartian
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)