Tahoe OG From Private Grower (Spliffy)
Almost hit A status with this Tahoe OG! –Tokeahontas
OK… My pictures definitely don’t do justice… My phone camera has been acting weird and I’m getting it checked out at the moment. The bud is extremely compact and dense. Scissors/Grinders definitely necessary. This I don’t like because a gram of this strain can look like half of what it actually is. Kind of like when you have unwanted clumps in your parmesan cheese can and you have to do extra work to spread it around evenly.
The smell permeates through walls. Half a gram will stink up a sizable room. It smells like body odor masked with a spritz of lemon juice or ammonia. Not a bud to leave around while guests are over.
The taste is rather nice. Reminiscent of a citrus flavored soda pop. It has a dry-hash aftertaste which I don’t favor too much. It makes you want to smoke more just to experience what was there before the aftertaste settled in.
Not for the weak hearted. Not a daytime or productive smoke. Very heavy Indica sedation. I’m sure even another well experienced user would agree. Munchies are inevitable. Very heavy couch-lock. I experienced some paranoia.
Buzz is very long, comedown may lead into the following day. ‘Increased’ gravity is definitely noticeable with this strain.
Perfect for insomniacs, patients experiencing ANY pain, and those with non-existent appetites. Very heavy couch-lock. Very Dense. Very Pricey. Decent strain if you are just in ‘chill’ mode and don’t have any plans for the immediate future.
Comedown was indeed a true letdown, as it left me incapacitated unable to find motivation to do anything productive but rack up some major points for chasing the letter Z with my eyes-closed and testing myself in seeing how many marshmallows I could fit in my mouth. Overall I would give this strain a solid 80/100. –Spliffy
Collectives carrying "Tahoe Og":
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- So I tried one more seed. It's now flowering. Looks like a rabbit ate whatever he could reach. ... drums
- Thanks for your kind comments , slowly but surely we are getting more types of good quality green in ... RHINO420
- Well at least it looks better than that last stuff you posted... Id dab it even if its only half pur ... Nadroj
- @Tokeahontas, Mostly i pay £25 for 3.5 grams , but lately its been creeping up to £10 a gram for q ... RHINO420
- Nice review. I always dig a good batch of blue cheese! As far as price goes, 25 British sterling lbs ... Nadroj
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)