TGA/Subcool Qrazy Train From 223 Compassion Club (MajorBurns)
I know a few of you guys go to 223 in Michigan. Funny to think that you could be walking past each other at the collective and have no idea that it’s the same person you’ve been chatting with on NUGGETRY! –Tokeahontas
A true fantastic specimen of cannabis. This would be the third time I’ve had this lovely strain from them and always at first I see the fabulous frostiness of her and then she has to be mine!
Second to the looks comes the fantastic tingle in you nose of that true true purple urkle. And by that I mean grapey, gassy and skunky all at the same time. Very nice.
Her tastes vary from melon to blueberry to grape to champagne to skunk to fuel. You never know just what to expect, but it’s always very interesting and pleasing.
This buzz has a strong onset that is very noticeable. = ) This is good for an all-day smoke. You can function but at the same time you’re like “damn, I’m high.”
Medium – Long.
She will amaze you with her snowy covering and very nice calyx-to-leaf ratio. I was very happy overall with this strain. Just goes to show you that Subcool is really doing things.
Peace ya’ll –MajorBurns
Collectives carrying "Qrazy Train":
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Glad you guys enjoyed it, and thanks. noyoudo
- I agree. When I wrote this it was as described but that was years ago. I haven't smoked in a wh ... CanadaDank07
- I read your review and thought I would try the chemo kush at the L.C.S. it was not worth the money a ... Brashmarko
- Not sure why anyone would "hate" this. It might not be the most potent strain, but it sure ... drums
- My profile pic is a fat nug of silvertip btw :P Nadroj
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)