Trainwreck From NHAPA (Hustle_Lifted)
This Trainwreck hit Hustle_Lifted with an intense but short lived high. –Tokeahontas
As I was looking in at some Sour D I noticed this jar of wide Indian spears of Trainwreck out the corner of my eye. I asked to see that before even finishing my look and smell test of the SD in my hand. She broke it out and handed it to me while saying “It’s Dank, I took some home last night.” So when I got home I reached in the jar with caution so I didn’t get stuck by the spears in there.
The buds were a nice mix of olive to a lighter army green with the golden innards. Very nice but not overwhelmed with trichomes. The trim was on point, though, giving that almost perfect structure.
So I’ve only had a few nice cuts of Trainwreck and that was back a couple of years ago, so it’s nice to see this up on the shelf. This cut had that lemon pledge funk that took me back to the smell of the house being cleaned up by my Nana. She used pledge and this stuff is almost dead on to that smell. I do get a bit a of almost spicy catpiss stench with a pinch, but I also noticed what smelled like fermented orange mixed with piney pepper spice.
The taste is what killed it for me. I got that harsh piney spicy kick at first, but the exhale was a bit more pleasant, with the lemony catpiss like flavor. The ash assured me this was not flushed well and you could notice a dark gray and black ash. No bueno. I was hoping this Trainwreck was going to bring me back in, but nope it was only a big letdown.
A very heady buzz. This was pulsating my dome like I had my tongue on a 9-volt. There was a light tingle in the arms, but I noticed my mind was racing. It was filled with thoughts and ideas, but my eyes felt super low so I checked and they weren’t too low, just felt heavy I guess. There was a steady even high for a good 45 minutes to a hour before the yawns and watery eyes hit hard for a good 10 minutes. Then it cleared up and the buzz was gone and the wide eyes were back.
Short. The buzz seemed to come and go quickly.
Wow this had its ups and downs. The looks were nothing to OMG about and the trichome production could have been stepped up. The smell is what took the first place award on my cards. That childhood smell was what I enjoyed the most. The high was heavy, though, taking second place. I did like that for the most part, but the come down could have been cleaner. Once you get over it things start to look up quickly. The disappointing lackluster flavor killed it. I’m not sure why the flush was not done properly, but it doesn’t mean I will never try this cut again from here again. As a matter a fact they had a 5* Trainwreck pop up on the menu, but I didn’t get a chance to see it as it was gone by the next time I dropped by. I guess you can’t win them all.
Collectives carrying "Trainwreck":
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Anytime I smoke a skunk strain. It's almost always been a some dank herb. LS is great for taste ... Turtle413
- I here ya man LOL Stay Smoking Sir Toker. cannabag
- I was so caught up in looking at all these new reviews that I hadn't noticed these are all subm ... Jerry
- It was clean but I did loose alot in my process trying a new tech this is a very low yeild for the k ... Toprank
- Great variety of reviews man. Honest and descriptive without a bunch of fluff like some reviews..&qu ... howitisson
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)