True Symphony From Golden State Patients Association (LDog)
Good morning NUGGETRY! This strain is called “True Symphony”. Turn on some classical tunes and read on. –Tokeahontas
My timing is impeccable and I was able to swoop a fresh batch of True Symphony from Golden State that was looking magnificently coated in trichomes. I sluffed on the last batch but not this time and I scored some nice nuggage with chunky dense calyxes and oodles of vibrant hairs that pop out due to the purple and green hues. Now the nugs are dense with some stickiness but it isn’t that super sticky icky that makes break the buds a terror. In fact, breaking the buds was simple and there was minimal trichome loss.
This True Symphony is one of those flowers/strains that doesn’t smell like weed. To me, it smells like some kind of perfume that your lovely old grandma would wear. The smell is creamy, floral, and partially sweet. It seems the potpourri aroma has a little spice twist at the ends that gets drowned out by a creamy sweet finish. I smell a little hint of purple as well.
The nugs were cured well and gave me no problems when using the wand, which proved excellent flavor by the way. Inhale was smooth with a feathery smoke that tasted just like the smell only with a more predominantly creamy floral taste that had purple accents and a potpourri like finish. There was a little spice kick at the end and there was absolutely zero expansion or pull after the hit. So taking large rips of this stuff will not have you hacking. The smoothness of the toke is a plus and quick ash check showed shades of white and grey after on rip, so the flush is looking on point. Anyways, the last few hits had a little hint of coffee but for the most part, the flavor stayed intact until the slide was cashed.
After a rather large rip, I felt an oncoming head change that gave me a bloated feeling in the mind and the eyes with a calming sense of relaxation ensuing that soothes the neck and shoulder muscle quite nicely. I was still able to get things done but I handle my duties with a chill mood and a smile as I felt a few flurries of euphoria hit my mind making me chuckle. Oh, the eyes do feel a little groggy later on and when the comedown hits it will put a dent in your energy levels. Also, I got a little hungry during the comedown and eating seemed to turn the switch from a lazy comedown, to a not-so-lazy chill comedown.
3 slides had me medicated for just over an hour and a half.
The True Symphony is a fucking beauty to look at with all her frosty goodness, wild vivid orange pistils, and plump calyxes. Get this, her smell is even better with a connoisseur- luring aroma that slightly resembles French coffee creamer. The insanely good flavor and smell only adds to this magnificent flowers allure however, the length of the buzz is a little short, which is my one and only complaint. This True Symphony was grown well, flushed well, and had awesome flavor and a smooth smoke which all add up to it being DANK and provides a manageable hybrid buzz that I thoroughly enjoyed in the afternoons and evenings. –LDog
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Hell yea drums. I have grown deadhead og from Cali connect several times and consider it their best ... Twilights
- @Ahoffcid-That is good to know for all of us that may be traveling to co. However if your a med pati ... Twilights
- Great review! Sounds like you have your hash game tight, and very cool that u have a method that mak ... Twilights
- Glad someone understands why things are the way they are. I skeptical as fuck when I see sift or fu ... Twilights
- Funny, I've been subbed to bubblemans channel for a while, dude is all about sharing info and t ... Dubplate
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)