Underdog OG From Ricochet (CaliOC)
This strain is no underdog! You can tell pretty quickly that Underdog OG is a winner! –Tokeahontas
The buds in this gram are small nuggs as you can see by the grinder. I would say it has a good dose of trichomes but there could be more. However, this is an organic grow. If they used some products maybe it would be better looking than what I see. This strain reminds me of Chronic back in the day with that light yellow green color. This UnderDog has its darker trim and a light amount of hairs. A gram or two may have more hairs as these are small nuggs.
Smells like they cut some OG in the strain, light fuely. Needs to remain in the cure jar for an hour to get a good OG smell.
Tastes like a lot of OG out there. There is no premature flavor, it’s all a nice flavor other than what I call tasting THC. So I wouldn’t be the best to describe the taste. I can explain something purple or fruity or dank. This is top shelf meds. You get what you can and enjoy what you have.
As I’m a pipe smoker, I hold in the smoke of this cannabis and it causes me to lightly cough. The first hit isn’t always the best as far as how strong the strain is, as it takes about the third hit to really feel how strong the strain is.
Now, what I do with my next bowl is I’ll add some UnderDog BlueBerry TrainWreck sugar on the fresh bud and see how that does with this strain. I started doing this all the time just in case I get a strain that the quality doesn’t match up with the smell or looks. Just a way to use crumbles with flowers. People do it. So this is a relaxed chill high. No munchies and it’s not going to put you stuck on the couch. Good for relaxing the body and muscles with injuries or with spasms.
UnderDog can sometimes be a good for laughing. I was busting up talking on the phone. A lot going on. But I enjoyed it.
It’s been years since I tried some Loompa Farms UnderDog OG. I’m not sure if 5-6 years ago if this even had OG in it. So I’d actually say it is better that the last time I had it. That’s a plus because you know there are more bomb genetics Ricochet has with LoomPa Farms and also other areas. Peace CaliOc.
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Nice man, just a shame the rabbits got to it, it looks great. Acapulco Gold is amongst my favourites ... Danny_Sativa
- Thanks for the positive comments guys, and thanks for publishing my review Tokeahontas. I've no ... Danny_Sativa
- Nice to see a new review from you Danny. Looks like some sticky nugs too! I would say you're de ... Turtle413
- nice man definately looks like a wild pure sativa structure DrSkillZ
- Stuff looks phenomenal. noyoudo
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)