Underdog OG Review From Barnie’s Greenery (TinaToker)
What’s everyone up to on this beautiful 7/11? Anyone cashing in on a free Slurpee!?
This is the last Loompa Farms review that I have to do for Barnie’s and I am sad to say that they no longer have any of their strains available as of today… now as for the day this review sees the light it may be back in stock?! LOL, j/k
Very near complete triched dense heads on this flower. So frosty it will make your mouth water!! These nugs were definitely handled with extreme care as the large-heads are all pretty much still intact. The darker green trichome leaves are waffled in between the amber and cloudy pistils making this a real beauty to examine in the clear daylight.
I picked this flower up on two different occasions and although the first pick produced really huge spears (as pictured above) the second pick-up I was forced to receive smaller dense little trees. Not that the second pick-up was any different in flavor or smell, just looks– so I was very pleased that the flower didn’t change on me from the first visit!
Hello sweet lemon pine-sol where have you been all my life? Just kidding! Extremely pungent and overall intoxicating at the same time.
Geeezzzzz, really??!!! Not just a phenomenal, traditional OG taste, but a more amplified diesel, lemon/pine zest, that is finished with a sweet essence. I would smoke this strain for taste alone… but don’t let the taste fool you, this is one heavy hitting Indica-dominant strain! Definitely makes your palate scream for more
Like I stated in a previous review, I had suffered a few body injuries on my latest camping adventure, so a strong Indica was definitely in order for The Toker! I got an instant Sativa rush, followed by awesome body pain relieving effects as well as headache relief! Extremely nice mixed properties from this flower, with both a heavy body stone along with a definite strong head high.
Very good strain for nighttime or whenever sleep is needed, as well, but I prefer it as an all-day smoke. However, my fellow MMJ friend could NOT handle this stuff during the day, as the effects were simply too heavy to hang for him. So be careful if you are a newbie to the blazing world! I also felt really creative while enJOYing this flower, unlike some other OG’s which will have more of a couch-locking effect.
Pretty solid heavy stone, in my opinion. If you wake and bake, like I do, you will not be disappointed with the Underdog! Two fully loaded bowls, on the daily commute, will have me good and baked by the time I get to work and within no time the hours have whizzed by.
NO harsh comedowns on this herb, just a really consistent high that maintains itself from start to finish. Of course, I never look anywhere but the OG Department when it comes to getting a good night’s sleep and the Underdog will truly put you UNDER (love it!!!)
So, although I never got the chance to go back to Barnie’s for any of Loompa Farms’ Overlord OG, I was able to pick up this Underdog twice and I still think I got the better of the two based on looks and smell alone! I have heard rumor that the only difference in the Loompa Farms’ Overlord and Underdog is that the Overlord is hydro-grown and the Underdog is soil-grown. Not too sure about the majority, but I will take a good old soil-grown OG over hyrdo any day!!
Until the next review…~Peace, Smoke and Toke Always, ƸӜƷ~TinaToker~ƸӜƷ
Recent Indica Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Good to know as I might grab something in the near future from DNA, and Raskal. I would no support ... Dubplate
- grey area would never kief buds...maybe some others but It would be easy to recognize for me. These ... meangreenmartian
- it was nice just not exceptional or as notice as the smell. meangreenmartian
- Reeferman genetics is also good. Some Cali connect can rock. Soma is good but would only fuck with t ... Twilights
- DNA is the best hands down! Also bcbudd depot fem gsc is good not the reg the fem. I have been growi ... Twilights
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)