University of Washington Purple From Private Dealer (Washington)
It’s always nice to have grower friends in HIGH places!
Completely snowed on with trichomes. Short, dark red hairs make the beautiful purple buds look like they’re a burning bush. There are hints of darker green throughout as well. These dense buds rocket off into spears at the top. This particular batch looks very frosty and high grade. (9.5/10)
It has that purple smell. It’s pungent, like some grape candy. I can’t quite put a finger on the smell. It has a fruity side to it, almost like an original Blackberry, but it has that floral GDP type smell too.
We’ll wrap up the smell by calling it “purple grape candy.” I’ve smelled more unique strains for sure, though. Nevertheless, the smell was strong enough to entice me. (9/10)
It’s hard to be really specific about this one. Tastes like floral fruity grapes. The smell is coming though quite well into the taste. Again, I’ll say it’s nothing I haven’t tasted before. Surprisingly smooth smoke. Definitely a pleasure to smoke on. (9/10)
My eyes were lowered and reddened, and a silly smile was slapped across my face. I felt slowed down and ready to head right to bed. Definite couch lock. It’s great for relaxing and sleep.
I had actually intended to Skype with an old friend the night I first picked up this UW Purp, but instead faded off into a dreamy sleep early. She was not happy. This is the type of stuff I’d want to roll a huge joint of and smoke it somewhere where I can just lay down with no distractions like at the beach. There is no doubt that this is some strong smoke, though, considering I chose sleep over reuniting with an old friend over Skype. (9.5/10)
2 – 2.5 hours
I think I just have a bit of a bias toward grapes or really purple strains. This was definitely some strong, great medication, but it just didn’t quite hit the spot for me as far as uniqueness goes. I think most people would consider this some very potent stuff, though. I give it a solid A/A-. –Washington
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Keep me posted my Good man ... Rare darkness seed company is pretty decent . happy Memorial day my f ... Dreamer420
- Cool, thinking about putting an order in for some seeds, Lee Roy is a freebie on the Attitude right ... meangreenmartian
- Great review as well as a great strain ive come to love. I couldn't have said, it better myself ... Dreamer420
- I want to overindulge in that. Nice cross good to see someone put the skills on that flower Dubplate
- I feel your pain ! You and i are in the same boat Dreamer420
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)