University of Washington Purple From Private Dealer (Washington)
It’s always nice to have grower friends in HIGH places!
Completely snowed on with trichomes. Short, dark red hairs make the beautiful purple buds look like they’re a burning bush. There are hints of darker green throughout as well. These dense buds rocket off into spears at the top. This particular batch looks very frosty and high grade. (9.5/10)
It has that purple smell. It’s pungent, like some grape candy. I can’t quite put a finger on the smell. It has a fruity side to it, almost like an original Blackberry, but it has that floral GDP type smell too.
We’ll wrap up the smell by calling it “purple grape candy.” I’ve smelled more unique strains for sure, though. Nevertheless, the smell was strong enough to entice me. (9/10)
It’s hard to be really specific about this one. Tastes like floral fruity grapes. The smell is coming though quite well into the taste. Again, I’ll say it’s nothing I haven’t tasted before. Surprisingly smooth smoke. Definitely a pleasure to smoke on. (9/10)
My eyes were lowered and reddened, and a silly smile was slapped across my face. I felt slowed down and ready to head right to bed. Definite couch lock. It’s great for relaxing and sleep.
I had actually intended to Skype with an old friend the night I first picked up this UW Purp, but instead faded off into a dreamy sleep early. She was not happy. This is the type of stuff I’d want to roll a huge joint of and smoke it somewhere where I can just lay down with no distractions like at the beach. There is no doubt that this is some strong smoke, though, considering I chose sleep over reuniting with an old friend over Skype. (9.5/10)
2 – 2.5 hours
I think I just have a bit of a bias toward grapes or really purple strains. This was definitely some strong, great medication, but it just didn’t quite hit the spot for me as far as uniqueness goes. I think most people would consider this some very potent stuff, though. I give it a solid A/A-. –Washington
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Hi friend :) I just cannot write anymore OG reviews, and thats about all I puff on hahahah But I ... JackDanieL
- No where yet, but I'll holler at you here on Nuggetry if that changes JackDanieL
- Thanks for tuning in, MGM To be honest, I have not had ANY good experience with Ceramic nails. ... JackDanieL
- No comments? Hmmm...never had any concentrates, but this sounds nice. Big NYCD fan of course...altho ... drums
- Where can you pick this up in SD county? Braak
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)