White Widow From Private Dealer (DleafSmoke)
White Widow can knock you out if you aren’t careful! Dleafsmoke loved this strain! –Tokeahontas
This bud is amazing. It is heavily frosted over with a pale green undertone. The hairs are almost hidden but pale orange and caked against the bud. The trim job was flawless and obviously done by hand with great care. All the nugs were a consistent color with the smallest weighing 1.7 grams. Great bag appeal definitely a “fire” strain.
Very unique smell. Without opening the bag it easily danks up a room. The smell starts off like a heavy hand pressed hash but quickly turns into a sour mess that almost makes you pull away from the bag. I love this smell but it can be very overpowering if not contained in a glass jar. Definitely not a stealthy thing to smoke but worth it.
Much like the smell, the taste has a very sour tone to it. It is very clean on both the inhale and exhale, leaving my chest with the same feeling of expansion as a small dab. This is some truly impressive bud that leaves my mouth slightly dry and wanting more.
The buzz on this bud was almost abusive. I found myself in a very deep body high within 20 minutes of a session that would normally put me to sleep. However, the sativa kick kept me totally alert and oddly focused… on gaming.
Smoking 3-4 small bowls was enough to get me through most of my night (around 4 hours after work) before having a bedtime session.
I really enjoyed White Widow. It had some incredibly heavy medicating qualities I rarely find while keeping me awake and capable. I would love to make some Widow oil so lets hope I can get my hands on some more soon. –Dleafsmoke
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- i find it a huge turn off when i see corn syrup, artificial dyes and flavors, etc in edibles. Its l ... Cdawg
- What milligram were these? meangreenmartian
- Haha you are correct, sir! Tokeahontas
- Thank you for the review MAn~ she's in my topFiVE~! Love this magical Flower p1mpcl1n1c
- Ha, I regularly pass people on street obviously carrying cheese/cheese derived strains and it's ... chippychip
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)