White Widow – Homegrown (atg420)
Wrapping up this Saturday morning with some White Widow. –Tokeahontas
The look was great. It was very crystal looking and the bud was very dense. It had white and reddish hairs on it.
The smell was amazing. After I harvested it and dried it out, the smell really showed itself. It was a very loud smell. It kind of smelled like a blend of citrus and a skunky smell.
The taste was amazing also. It tasted exactly like it smelled, and the smoke was very smooth.
The buzz started out in my head, and then crept into my body and hit me all at once. It was a very strong cerebral high and it gave me the giggles lol. I liked it a lot.
The buzz was very long, lasting 2.5 hours to 3.5 hours. Me and a buddy rolled a normal size joint and smoke 3 quarters of it and had to put it out, we sat on the couch and laughed for no reason for like 30 minutes lol.
Overall it was my best strain I have grown yet. I will definitely grow more of this plant. I strongly recommend this strain. –atg420
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Yep, it cost about $25-30 a month for lights on the schedule I run for 3 1/2 months total. 5 weeks ... Scoobie
- i had some real good dabs that looked just like this. But they didnt start off that way. While backp ... Cdawg
- Is there anything better than haze...im not so sure. Love the pics man, she looks undisturbed meangreenmartian
- Top marks on the review , so detailed and well thought out . Did you include electric in your final ... RHINO420
- That sounds like something i need to try Cdawg
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)