White Widow – Homegrown (atg420)
Wrapping up this Saturday morning with some White Widow. –Tokeahontas
The look was great. It was very crystal looking and the bud was very dense. It had white and reddish hairs on it.
The smell was amazing. After I harvested it and dried it out, the smell really showed itself. It was a very loud smell. It kind of smelled like a blend of citrus and a skunky smell.
The taste was amazing also. It tasted exactly like it smelled, and the smoke was very smooth.
The buzz started out in my head, and then crept into my body and hit me all at once. It was a very strong cerebral high and it gave me the giggles lol. I liked it a lot.
The buzz was very long, lasting 2.5 hours to 3.5 hours. Me and a buddy rolled a normal size joint and smoke 3 quarters of it and had to put it out, we sat on the couch and laughed for no reason for like 30 minutes lol.
Overall it was my best strain I have grown yet. I will definitely grow more of this plant. I strongly recommend this strain. –atg420
Recent Hybrid Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- OG Kush and Chemdawg are actually both derived from skunk. you're right about the rest though, ... facebandNY
- lol, a Russian Blue is a breed of cat actually. they are very nice looking cats actually. not to tak ... m1ke
- Wonder if this will now be called Russian Blue? drums
- That looks amazing and made me really want to try Skunk #1. It's one of just a few strains that ... SAinTIdoVA
- not a bad first review of a more exotic strain. good contribution and looking forward to more. possi ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)