Willie Nelson From Private Grower (Meangreenmartian)
Celebrity strain names can be weird, but I think Willie Nelson has at least earned the honor! –Tokeahontas
Orange and golden hued long green buds with lots of hairs and landrace appearance to her.
Sweet haze and fruity sativa notes. As it burns you get some Asian spice and lemons.
Flavor wasn’t that unique but had sweet herbs and good pot taste. A touch of haze in the aftertaste.
The body is almost untouched while medicating on Willie Nelson. Old school sativa head high with euphoric energy and creativity. Definite creeper that took 7-8 minutes before I realized how high I was.
2-3 hours until you want or need to chief more. Trippy visuals if you smoke a bunch on an empty stomach.
The Barney’s version was slightly better but this sample was certainly no slouch. It delivered a no-ceiling energetic high that had some serious legs for duration. Amazing for the morning or early afternoon. Cheers to one of the best celebrity freedom fighters: Willie Nelson! –Meangreenmartian
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Looks super fire, I'm always searching for a heavy OG for sleep.... seems like the Hardcore OG ... meangreenmartian
- Yeah the 'Tip is to die for! I actually recently got a hybrid of it, Blueberry Silvertip, that ... Nadroj
- Well they got bad reviews so why check them out? With so many GOOD options out there why would anyon ... Twilights
- @before Delta9 has some OK things at the moment but starting to look like the average lower cap club ... Twilights
- yeah apologies for the poor pictures, was my first review and i think i need to experiment with ligh ... FlavoursUk
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)