Willie Nelson From Private Grower (Meangreenmartian)
Celebrity strain names can be weird, but I think Willie Nelson has at least earned the honor! –Tokeahontas
Orange and golden hued long green buds with lots of hairs and landrace appearance to her.
Sweet haze and fruity sativa notes. As it burns you get some Asian spice and lemons.
Flavor wasn’t that unique but had sweet herbs and good pot taste. A touch of haze in the aftertaste.
The body is almost untouched while medicating on Willie Nelson. Old school sativa head high with euphoric energy and creativity. Definite creeper that took 7-8 minutes before I realized how high I was.
2-3 hours until you want or need to chief more. Trippy visuals if you smoke a bunch on an empty stomach.
The Barney’s version was slightly better but this sample was certainly no slouch. It delivered a no-ceiling energetic high that had some serious legs for duration. Amazing for the morning or early afternoon. Cheers to one of the best celebrity freedom fighters: Willie Nelson! –Meangreenmartian
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Drums was this clean green in north SD county? Braak
- Treetalker, you`re a talented writer and cannabis reviewer! Well put together thorough and complete. ... MakiBarca
- Yeah last summer I picked up a $580/qp of indoor homegrown lemon skunk from a friend of a friend dow ... Nadroj
- great review, good detail and depth and I love the use of the figurines to add some interest to your ... m1ke
- GCD is a random strain i found.. I believe it to be a Transkei/Swazi cross DrSkillZ
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)