Willie Nelson From Private Grower (Meangreenmartian)
Celebrity strain names can be weird, but I think Willie Nelson has at least earned the honor! –Tokeahontas
Orange and golden hued long green buds with lots of hairs and landrace appearance to her.
Sweet haze and fruity sativa notes. As it burns you get some Asian spice and lemons.
Flavor wasn’t that unique but had sweet herbs and good pot taste. A touch of haze in the aftertaste.
The body is almost untouched while medicating on Willie Nelson. Old school sativa head high with euphoric energy and creativity. Definite creeper that took 7-8 minutes before I realized how high I was.
2-3 hours until you want or need to chief more. Trippy visuals if you smoke a bunch on an empty stomach.
The Barney’s version was slightly better but this sample was certainly no slouch. It delivered a no-ceiling energetic high that had some serious legs for duration. Amazing for the morning or early afternoon. Cheers to one of the best celebrity freedom fighters: Willie Nelson! –Meangreenmartian
Recent Sativa Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Best Co prices Instagram @ MyDankCity coconnect
- Best Colorado Prices, add my @MyDankCity coconnect
- some nice shots in there skunk22. really gives me a nice idea of the flowers you are working with m1ke
- Smoking blue diamond & some dank ass diamond OG....cheers tokeahontus!......trick or treating la ... skunk22pw
- Killer pics! I love how the taste sounds. The buzz sounds nice. I just got some bubble hash last wee ... skunk22pw
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)