Find your Buds Review See all
4I really enjoyed this bud, like I said, the only real complaint I had was the cut, but everyone’s opinion is different when it comes to particular things such as that. I would definitely recommend this bud for everyone to try.
3The Ldog has found a new strain to chase, and it is the White Wombat. The flavor is awesome and the effects will put you on the couch with a smile plastered across your grill. I had a great time laughing and being relaxed to the max without nodding off, so if you can get a hold of the White Wombat you won’t be let down.
4Besides the short high and buds being a little on the dry side, everything about this Lavender was straight fire. Would have been an A+ if there was a longer high. Regardless, this bud is still some straight up dank. Texas nug just keeps getting better and better! A.
3The Fire Alien was a good smoke but could have been flushed a bit better, but other than that I will say the Fire Alien is some legit medication that is best to use at night. Check it out.
3I bought this strain because Demo11 recommended it. It was nice, but I think it could have been much better if not for a couple of factors. One, anything that gets shipped to my house from BC has to go through the mail, thus getting exposed to cold temperatures. I think this may have dried the buds out. The other problem was I only got a small nug (I only bought a gram of RHazer) to test out. I think
4I’m quite aware that OG Kush has been over-reviewed and that everyone is sick of it, but this one is different. It is one of the few reviews of OG Kush from CANADA! When I bought this along with 7 other strains, it was definitely the all-around strongest. OG Kush is always classically strong, especially if you get the right clone. I wish I knew what cut this was.
5Medically, this strain helped me tremendously with my depression, GAD and with tooth pain. I also found it great for spasms/cramping associated with IBS and for pain/nausea/heartburn associated with stomach ulcers. I imagine the anti-nausea effect would do wonders for those with nausea associated with HIV/AIDS/Chemo/MS. I also bet this would help with inner-ocular pressure associated with glaucoma
1Wrapping up this St. Patrick’s day with some Durban Poison, which was not a good representation of, what has the potential to be, a great strain. Submitted By: CanadaDank07 (Member and Editor) Camera Used: Unknown Name: Durban Poison From: Vancouver Dispensary Society (Dispensary – Canada) Grade: D+ Type: Hybrid (Near Pure African Sativa 95 S/5 I) Price:
3I liked this strain but I didn’t love it. Three years ago, I would have called this an A-/A. Now, only B. For the genetics, it was quite nice; a real mix of everything. To be honest, I wanted more Sativa… more Jack Herer in there. If the smell/taste was better and the buzz length was longer, I would have given a higher grade.
Meet The TEAM
- Thanx guys.. Sorry I didnt take too many pics because my cam was low on memory.. Normally id take mo ... DrSkillZ
- I don't think you read the comment above this. I am being sincere. I critique and try to help p ... m1ke
- * bud shots, not bug shots. lol but yeah, I would love to see the buds in some bright lighting to ... m1ke
- @howitisson walking a thin line of contradiction there. lol ;) -from one of your only defende ... m1ke
- Chill bro, you can't talk like that when the lion comes in a couple days m1ke
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)