White Rhino (Hybrid)
Find your Buds Review See all
3Overall pretty good bud but too short and outdoors is always a bit of a let down in my books, in saying that, I’ve had the most amazing outdoors far supreme to any indoor!
4A nice hybrid buzz for an indica dominant strain. Strong, not bad enough to couch lock, but left my muscles feeling completely relaxed (leg/arm muscles felt like rubber). The cerebral part of the high was enough to inhibit focused thought – but not overly social/giggly.
4Some killer bud to find in our neck of the woods…hopefully one day I will know how this stuff compares to Cali bud. But I’ll remain temporarily satisfied with some bad ass nugs. The only thing that keeps this from being A+ is the smell and taste (coulda been a little stronger in both departments). –that
4It must be overall worth growing because as many strains as I have, it’s always in the flowering bunch. There are some seeds in it here, not from hermies or anything. I pollinated it on purpose with a Lemon Skunk and an Agent Orange. Even though I rate it an A-, I love this strain.
4I’m glad I snatched this eighth of White Rhino from my friend. I had done him a favor (took one of his work shifts) hence the low
3Such a joy to grow this strain. White Rhino is by far one of the best whites I have smoked that really does the trick for bad chronic pain. Also the Sativa side of it leaves a nice cerebral stone, depending on how much you blaze. The high kicks in quick in about 3 mins, sets fully in 15. Great strain, would highly recommend for growing. If you see it at a clinic, by all means grab at least a
4Awesome looking, smelling, tasting bud. All around excellence. Definitely bud that you can’t smoke too much of.
3Another first try for myself and it was alright. Price was good for what you got. I wasn’t overly impressed by it but at least it looks good.
4I like this cannabis a lot. It really helps me with my health issues. It has great taste. I like both the hash taste and the sweet
Meet The TEAM
- 30 pounds? why are you writing a 3.5 star review on 30 pounds....the only thing i want to know, who ... skunk22pw
- sounds just like the gorilla i got this week minus the purple hues...cheers on the fab pick up MGM! skunk22pw
- Those genetics make for a "mean" combo. Ripgut
- Thanks for the comments everyone meangreenmartian
- Looks and sounds tasty! I'd love to try some of this! 828Nugz
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)