Find your Buds Review See all
5I have heard a lot of rumors about this bud. One is that it has over 70% THC. I was pretty skeptical at first until I medicated with some. One bowl gets you so baked! The other rumor is that they went through 50 clonings before they had the genetics they wanted. I guess so they could get a lot of THC in. I heard it gets it’s name because they use it for chemo patients. Whatever is
3I wasn’t impressed at all. There was no love in this grow and I was a little bit ticked that the LCS would sell this. You could tell this would have been KILLER if grown properly. The high was intense but way too short and the bud obviously wasn’t dried or cured or just grown all that well. The error here was the grower, not the genetics.
4Insanely good bud if you’re looking for a harsh hit and some burning lungs after the first few puffs. I found it quite hard to hit more than once every 30 seconds or so off the blunt. My friend’s mom yelled at me for stinking half of her house up without even breaking it up. A grade bud for sure!
Meet The TEAM
- yummy m1ke
- ive seen purple og looking buds be called thin mint and brighter Durban forward ones as well, so who ... meangreenmartian
- This looks a bit closer to the 'platinum' cut I've seen. Thin Mint cut is a differ ... obelisk
- This looks very nice. I've always wanted to try this. To be honest though, I believe it is pla ... CanadaDank07
- Sounds like some good smoke! Great review, I can imagine the awesome flavor and knock out buzz this ... 828Nugz
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)