OG Kush (Indica)
Find your Buds Review See all
3Some of my favorite bud because of their potency and heavy indica effects. It’s not as smooth as I would like but other than that a great strain.
4After reading several reviews on OG Kush I expected more from this strain before I ever tried it. I think more than any other I’ve had in the past. I only give it an A because it was a little too dry for me but all of that being said, I will never turn down a bowl of OG Kush, it just puts you on the couch and keeps you there.
3These nugs were pretty nice. They were very tight and dense. I had a pretty hard time trying to break it up but it was well worth the smoke.
4Excellent bud. Puts you in a mental headlock. Don’t attempt to do any math for a little while.
3Good for what it is, but not the cream of the crop. I ended up forgetting to log down the hit at the time of writing the rest of the review, but I remember it being pretty harsh. Kind of hurt my lungs and made them feel nice and warm, too. It doesn’t hurt nearly as much if you’re using an entire tube of ice to inhale from a water pipe.. The more ice, the smoother the hit becomes,
5You can’t really say enough about OG Kush, and a lot has been said about it on this site haha. So let’s just leave it as definitely one of the best strains out there. This is a fiiiiiine example. Very happy paying 50 for it as well…. EAST COAST!
4This organically grown bud was similar to the other SF strains I have reviewed so far. They are on the smaller size, but dense, sticky, and perfectly cured. This weed was pleasant; it was a very intense buzz, but it did not always last long. If you have smoked a kush before, then you won’t be surprised by this bud, and if you like strong indicas, then you will enjoy this greatly. –mister
4I’d give this bud an 8/10. It smelled awesome and had a amazing high but it doesn’t deserve an 9-10/10 only because it didn’t have that extra kick that made me say "oh my god"…
5Top of the line herb. Definitely my favourite strain available to me right now. Gotta love the OG!
Meet The TEAM
- I am specifically posting reviews for Tucson Az. I am a recent transplant to this town from Vallejo. ... Logical1
- I'm really appreciative of all the love. I don't know what you mean by tag but tell me how ... Logical1
- Very nice. And afa ''only 16%"...thc % ain't everything, and 16% is pretty decen ... drums
- Top review, and respect for your life changing efforts at war. I hope you can get more S.L.H seems t ... RHINO420
- what's the tag on this? I noticed you didn't specify, but mentioned it being cheap for the ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)