Find your Buds Review See all
4A great sativa-heavy hybrid that provides an energetic, cerebral buzz.
4The AK at Grassroots I think is always from the same grower and treated with the same extreme care every time. It looks and smells basically identical whenever I see it. The muskiness of it is all that comes to mind when I hear AK-47.
5Another bangin’ classic that I tend to overlook. A solid top end Sativa when done right and NUGGETRY has got this on point. Of most Sativas I’ve recently medicated with, this particular batch of NUGGETRY AK-47 has to be the smoothest smoking by far (no coughing up a lung with this
3I wouldn’t buy again if it came around since I like increased appetite and longer buzz lengths.
4AK-47 has always been on the must try list for me. I’m confident in saying it lived up to its reputation. If it’s around, grab it. It’s well worth the price.
4Still on the hunt for a danky indica but these sativas are sure keeping me satisfied. AK-47 is definitely one I would enjoy smoking again and again for the intense buzz and awesome taste. Maybe I will get some clones for this and see what we can do with it. –Skunk
Meet The TEAM
- Nope. These were Thai sticks. Probably $15-$20/ea, and I really think it was the best pot I ever had ... drums
- was it the same thai that came in bricks and was tied together with red string? and it tasted like c ... m1ke
- Not sure what kinda "Thai" ever sold for that. It was over $200 in the 70's drums
- the $40 half oz's of thai was a regular deal, so we could save up for the crazy party weekends. ... skunk22pw
- lol..i have always had lots of friends & connects. even in the pre 2000's we had 5 or 6 # o ... skunk22pw