Blue Dream (Sativa)
Find your Buds Review See all
4I know this comes from a Blueberry mix, but I don’t feel, smell, taste any “blue”…or any “berry” for that matter. I love blueberry, so I thought this would be a more sweet smoke. It was actually earthy and citrus-like in smell, however, and that’s not to say it’s a bad thing. I loved the earthy taste mixed with lemon. And the fact that I only needed a few hits and the high
4One of my favorite strains but not the best I’ve had. Very wonderful nonetheless.
4Really tasty buds, very pretty. Overall, well grown with two thumbs up!
4No burnout that will require any monstrous hunger that will make you eat till you puke! The positive night truly reflects how I surmised afterward when leaving the place. Sleep never felt so heavenly during that night! I haven’t seen this strain for quite a few months, until
0Got a wild hair this morning and decided to put together a double rip since t’s been a while and after all it is 4/20. Called the guys over at CALLICCG who came right over with some Blue Dream and some Bubba that did the trick. I am going to do my best to put
5This is definitely an and A+ bud. I was reading an earlier review for Blue Dream and i just craved some but had no idea I was going to get a hold of some that day. Get this strain!
4One of my favorite strains I have encountered in the Willamette Valley. Perfect for anybody with anxiety or depression. If you have a chance to grab some Blue Dream, DO IT!
3I rarely come across a sativa, and it was some good medication. Feels good to have a more uplifting feeling rather than a punch in the face like the Papaya.
5This bud was something else. Out here in Central Oregon, we get some pretty dank stuff, but this blows anything I’ve seen out of the water. As soon as I saw this bud I knew it was gonna be legit. Got a quarter oz. of this from the homie, it was half gone in 2 days. Perfect cure, perfect high, perfect price, perfect everything. I recommend this to anybody looking to get BAKED.
Meet The TEAM
- I honestly look forward to more, hopefully! :) m1ke
- Right on dude meangreenmartian
- lol, honestly I would probably pay $25 for a gram of the most insane flowers I have ever laid my eye ... m1ke
- Thanks M1ke! This was one of the tastier buds I'v had the pleasure of smoking on lately. 1000toes
- Yeah its a little pricey. But Michigan is not cheap unless you have a VERY giving caregiver. There a ... 1000toes
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)