Buzz Type – Medium
Find your Buds Review See all
3Not bad for my first Bhang medicinal gourmet dark chocolate bar. Given that I only tried the single strength bar, I would really be interested in seeing the effects of the double and triple strength bars, but WHERE to find them is the
3I bought this strain because Demo11 recommended it. It was nice, but I think it could have been much better if not for a couple of factors. One, anything that gets shipped to my house from BC has to go through the mail, thus getting exposed to cold temperatures. I think this may have dried the buds out. The other problem was I only got a small nug (I only bought a gram of RHazer) to test out. I think
2I wouldn’t ever pay money for this bud, my buddy gave me a sample of this to try. It isn’t very crystally and doesn’t have a nice green color– it’s almost going into a brown color. The smell just is a pungent skunk smell that you could almost say stinks. And the harsh taste makes your lungs expand and you have a coughing fit.
4Although it’s lacking a bit in the buzz department, the taste, smell and bag appeal made up for it.
3After a couple of sessions with this Nightmare OG, which should be more appropriately named Daydream OG, it grew on the Ldog. The flower is not a heavy hitter, but will chill you out and provide some pain relief while allowing you handle your daily routine without lag. This was almost DANK, but the dry buds and misleading name keep this from being so… it’s still good, though.
3You know, while I wasn’t really in love with the greenhouse grow, it certainly reminded me how much I like Ingrid’s funky taste and killer effects. Fortunately, T-Squared has an indoor grown Ingrid too; so I already know where I’ll be heading for my next Ingrid fix!
4Just some random wax I made out of the left over bud, shake, and sugar leaf I had laying around from the plant. Turned out to be a nice batch of wax that lasted me a long, long time. The high was mildly intense. Not so much that you couldn’t function, which is nice. The last picture is the bubbleberry x ww wax compared to the Northern lights #5 x ww wax I made a week later (reviewed here).
3As pretty as these flowers were, the lack of a strong smell and taste really held it back. The high was fairly clear and definitely seemed to have good medicinal effects, so I’ll be on the look out for future batches.
3Perfectly nice herb. I just wanted more flavor… and I can’t think of a good purpose for it. It’s not real trippy/amp-y/entertaining, and it’s not real couch-locking narcotic. It’s somewhere in between. Wait, I know what I’d recommend it
Meet The TEAM
- Fat resin filled bitches yum!! Always wanted to try this Og cut hopefully it finds its way to my bud ... 513toker
- P.s. love the nature shot looks like bliss. 513toker
- I have yet to try this strain but my grower buddy raves about it I prefer indica but will dabble in ... 513toker
- Dear christ that is some god bud lol. Serious colors and trichage the terpen profile sounds lovely a ... 513toker
- So which strain is this? 513toker
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)