Find your Buds Review See all
3This Sour Cream was definitely better than the last, and when the bowl was done I looked down and smiled at the white ash, which meant the flush was good. The flush improved the flavor and texture of the smoke, and that made this DANK and I am looking forward to picking up some more on my next visit.
4This distinct flower is one of my Top 5 strains of all time and you can’t get it anywhere else but The Lockeroom Collective in Garden Grove. Rob and company always seem to take time out of their day to converse and chat about things, never a rush! And when it comes to showing love TLC knows ALL about it. If you are ever in the area of the O.C. I would HIGHly recommend that YOU all go to TLC to
4This was some DANK Sour Diesel with great flavor and a wonderful smoke. My only complaint would be that the buds were a touch dry and other than that, there’s nothing bad to say about this batch… it was DANK!
3Bubba Lights is superb tasty smoke that finished to a white ash and had virtually no comedown. The flavor was a great composition of both parents and the effects of both seem to work together on the same note to deliver a very happy and relaxing effect. The Bubba Lights is DANK but could have been trimmed up better, and that’s my only complaint.
3Well, I think without the cup win this might normally be priced at $45 a gram– I personally don’t think it’s worth more than that. There’s nothing ridiculous about it. It’s tested at 84% THC, but test results have never impressed me with concentrates. The short effect reflected all I needed to know about this concentrate and unless it was in a more appropriate price
5I am re-writing this review because I did not understand at the time just how great this strain was and how lucky I am to have been able to experience such a masterpiece. Although I have not smoked this in over two years, the details are permanently ingrained into my brain. I am absolutely convinced I will never again buy cannabis that is as well produced as this unless Canada legalizes or I grow it
4If LA Confidential and OG Kush had a love child on steroids, it might come out like Tuna Kush. The look, smell, taste and effects remind me of the two put together. I have no idea what the genetics are on this rare Canadian clone but I do know it gets its name from when it used to be packed and shipped in Tuna cans because of the overwhelming smell. There is a very meaty component to the smell, but I
3The Ldog has found a new strain to chase, and it is the White Wombat. The flavor is awesome and the effects will put you on the couch with a smile plastered across your grill. I had a great time laughing and being relaxed to the max without nodding off, so if you can get a hold of the White Wombat you won’t be let down.
3Yogi’s Sour Diesel was legit but could have been flushed better, as I found some dark ash mixed in with white ash. The flavor was crisp and refreshing, but could have been more profound. I also feel the buds were dry. I am always down for a trip down Sour Diesel road, and Yogi’s Sour Diesel is a legit road to be on.
Meet The TEAM
- Haven't heard from him in a couple years. Wish I did....although he'd have an old address ... drums
- I actually don't smoke that much, so I get pretty much as much as I need. Dude makes a little $ ... drums
- You should try the new Planet Hollyweed. Opened 4 months ago. 3213 South 38th street Tacoma, WA 9840 ... SavageZak
- Is this Weezers work? Twilights
- Sounds tasty for being some OD. Just out of curiousity, how much are you limited to get considering ... Nadroj
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)