Find your Buds Review See all
4I really enjoyed this herb for a late-afternoon/nightly smoke, but it’s a bit too heavy for a daytime smoke, unless you have absolutely nothing to do, haha. The taste, smell, and looks were superb. Obvious care was taken with growing this herb. Heavy pain relief with a heavy stoned high. I’m going to give this a 9/10 for a night-time smoke. Really enjoyed this… I wish I knew what it was.
3Bubba Lights is superb tasty smoke that finished to a white ash and had virtually no comedown. The flavor was a great composition of both parents and the effects of both seem to work together on the same note to deliver a very happy and relaxing effect. The Bubba Lights is DANK but could have been trimmed up better, and that’s my only complaint.
5I only got an eighth because I enjoy smoking purple every now and again. It was probably the strongest batch of Grand Daddy I have ever had. Great bud. Well cured, well grown.
4I loved this Blackberry Kush. It has an amazing kush smell; I think this is the second kush I have smoked. Also, I love when my bud has a purple color to it and this had a good amount of purple. After smoking this strain, I really want some seeds or a clone of this.
4If LA Confidential and OG Kush had a love child on steroids, it might come out like Tuna Kush. The look, smell, taste and effects remind me of the two put together. I have no idea what the genetics are on this rare Canadian clone but I do know it gets its name from when it used to be packed and shipped in Tuna cans because of the overwhelming smell. There is a very meaty component to the smell, but I
5Very crisp, sweet, and smooth kush that I could smoke all day. Will definitely be smoking this again. This Purple Kush is great if you want to feel an intense high but still want to be chilled after. I would recommend smoking this in the evening, so you will be nice and mellowed out before bed
4I am in love with this Purple Kush. This strain has really set the bar for heavy indicas in my mind and would love to be able to get this smoke on the regular. I have been looking around the net and I can’t seem to come up with what cut this is. I’m thinking the BC cut but I can’t find out what that cut
3The Madman OG from Green Door Delivery was a little fresh, with some moisture in the stem and a minor bite to the smoke, but the effects got me good and basically chilled me out, taking away all my back pain…and some motivation. The flavor was there and over the next few days the smoke got better and better, lost the bite I discovered on the first rip, and provided the Ldog with a great nighttime
4Beautiful looking bud, had me just sitting and staring at it before I enjoyed it. The taste is so rich, it kind of lingers around and that is very tasty. One of my all-time favorite strains!
Meet The TEAM
- OG kush is NOT in chemdawg who ever stared that rumor should be smacked http://www.theweedblog.co ... Mcdabbers503
- Good read. I wish I got more gifts like this! Lucky you. :) CanadaDank07
- MACVISHION&Nadroj: You two sound like your married. ROFL... Nice review. Looks like some d ... Turtle413
- Doesn't sound anything like the GC I just got in Atl! Mine has a tart, sweet smell with big har ... Type3Steve
- Love J1 but stop with this whole "sugar" bullshit. There's nothing "sugary" ... SRT710
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)