Afgoo Wax From Sweet Leaf Caregivers (dabsONdabs)
Did any of you guys get pranked yesterday for April Fools? –Tokeahontas
The Afgoo had a nice sticky taffy consistency and was pretty easy to get on the dabber. Not able to drop bhombs with it but after missing numerous times I usually put my wax on the dabber anyways.
This budder had a strong pungent smell. It smelled somewhat skunky and piney. It had a strong smell overall.
A taste of strong pine flavor on the inhale and a sweet candy like exhale.
I was pretty medicated. It was a strong high that hit me immediately. The effects hit my body and had me on the couch.
Pretty long buzz.
Overall, it was pretty fire. I really enjoyed dabbing that 3.5 grams of it. I also rolled up a joint of Blackberry Kush and put about .5 on it. I would love to have this again. I have been sticking to shatter but this was a overall great errl. –dabsondabs
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Also not sure if u have learned thru all your years of smoking, but just because a dealer claims thi ... DawgDawg
- Whatever you say man. But $320/oz in Boulder for any bud, no matter how great it, is absolutely absu ... DawgDawg
- That flavor description reminds me of Buddha's Sister from Soma which is loaded with awesome ch ... meangreenmartian
- yea man I wish it was a lighter shade for sure....glad that you flush that long. I wish more people ... meangreenmartian
- Organic herb has a grey ash a lot of the time* Twilights
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)