Bhomb Concentrates GSC #1 Nectar From WCC x TSE (LDog)
On the pricey side, to say the least, but t his golden nectar really did the trick for LDog! –Tokeahontas
Yes… I bring you more Nectar. I swooped up some GSC #1 Nectar from Bhomb Concentrates, and they blasted out a gorgeous translucent light caramel amber toned nerrl that has soft hues of gold around the edges. The nectar looks stunning and has a tackier feel to its sappy texture that will shatter in the morning and pull and snap in the evening, but regardless of what texture it is at that time, loading up dabs are a cinch.
This sappy shatter has a soft purple/pink candy essence to it that has me thinking that the nugs that were blasted were purple, which would also explain the slight amber hue to the nectar. Anyways, this nectar smells more like a candy than nug oil, and there is a faint pine scent that you can coax out of the shatter but other than that, the nectar smells like a soft purple/pink candy.
Exactly like the smell. The dab was smooth, left my nail clean, and had a creeping light purple flavor that turns a little tart before the taste finishes with a gentle rush of ammonia coated pine. The flavor is crisp and lingers with a tart sweetness that can puzzle the taste buds because the flavor is tart but sweet, it’s weird but good.
After a pair of smooth dabs I was flushed over with a cloudy stone that stretched from my eyeballs to my feet. The stone throws the head for a loop and for about 45 minutes my head felt bloated and foggy making for a stony hazy kind of vibe, very chill but not too chill. This bloated feeling will fade and leave you with a more cerebral stone that reaches to the eyes. My shoulders and torso were limber and pain free but I didn’t have urge to just couch it up, which was due to a few sporadic flurries of euphoria that kept me moving.
The effects are right in the middle if you feel me, and can go either way based on your energy levels. So if you dab this at the end of a long day you will most likely bite the dust but if you dab this in the morning when you’re awake and active, the effects will be chill but won’t end your day.
Over 2 hours.
This GSC #1 Nectar was FIRE… BUT the smell and flavor were not as strong as I was expecting. It’s not like the dabs were bland, but I would have liked the nectar to have a deeper flavor. However, the effects were strong and medicated me thoroughly with no coughing due to an awesome purge and the removal of byproduct makes for crazy smooth dabs, clean nails, and happy lungs. I hope Bhomb Concentrates can get a hold of some Thin Mint Cookies sometime in the future, so I can make a comparison. –LDog
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- usually there is a rubber cap on the bottom of the tube..i had a glass one bubble like that. skunk22pw
- this looks nice n chunky, definitely looks like not many ppl touched these buds before they got to u ... chitownbud
- @TT,TH,CBS - by problem I mean the issue with the uploader trimming the pictures. if so, can you cor ... m1ke
- I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way :) However, what is terrible is that it' ... m1ke
- good review I have not seen one of those for a while :) skunk22pw
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)