Blue Dream Nerrl – Homemade (Irie_Mountain_Rx)
I wouldn’t mind packing up a travel rig, hiking up to whever Irie is in that last picture, and smoking some of this BD oil! This is Irie_Mountain_Rx’s first home made concentrate. What do you guys think? –Tokeahontas
This is a golden brown shatter. My fingerprint stays on the surface of the glassy looking concentrate when I play with it. I’m not a concentrate expert but I would consider this to be shatter. It is not totally glass but it is a very stable oil.
The scent has a very faint tart sweetness. The sweetness is on top of the tartness of the Blue Dream. There’s not much of a smell which I hear is good because it means the terpenoids have been trapped within. It’s probably a little more than a 1, more like a 1.5 on the smell strength scale.
I am very impressed and pleased with the taste of this. When making this I did not whip it on my hot water bath but I used my torch to pop the bubbles. Sounds sketchy but it’s all about the distance. It just takes a little heat to pop the bubbles.
A very strong buzz that has an almost narcotic impairment/laziness that really makes it hard to get a good train of thought going. It just makes it hard for you to express what you’re thinking outside of yourself. It’s a hard and weird thing to explain but it’s quite pleasurable and euphoric. I think the Montana genetics of BD have a lot more indica in them.
A good 2 and a half hours off 2 dabs. There’s a very small comedown– not really much at all. I would describe it as a slight grogginess for about another 30 minutes. Depending on how many dabs, 3 hours of euphoric stoniness may occur.
I’m very excited with this, as it was my first run ever and I only used a small amount of herb. I can’t wait to run another batch with some more material! I am now a believer in a quality medicinal bho without going through a vac. It just takes a lil’ hard work. One love peace n pot hope y’all enjoyed the review. If anyone has any questions about my method feel free to ask, I will be happy to explain it the best I can. –Irie_Mountain_Rx
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Never had this before. This is quite common in Canada, correct? cheez
- I've always found that flowers with notes of mint, or eucalyptus, and even watermelon were alwa ... cheez
- Did these take around 60 days to flower? cheez
- My go to adjective over the years has been "Dank" Then "Fire" came along, now & ... cheez
- thanks nadroj for reading. unfortunately it was down to the last one when I decided to do a review o ... m1ke
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)