Blue Widow Wax – Homemade (BakedBeans)
This wax turned out to be an interesting shade of brown! But BakedBeans says it is killer! Check out this Blue Widow Wax. –Tokeahontas
Crazyyy! Dry flakes of a faded purple with a slight almost salmon-like color. Most of the flakes have a nice honey combed effect to them once you crack the pieces of wax.
Opening the container, a strong fruit filled lavender scent smacks you clear in the face. Once you actually bring the jar to your nose to smell it you get a tingle through your nostrils almost to the back of your throat as you give it a whiff.
As you inhale and the smoke reaches your taste buds you get a satisfying and flavorful experience of a watered down blueberry with a strong lavender finish. The taste of the smoke coats your whole mouth leaving you not wanting it to go a way and it doesn’t for a few minutes after exhaling the smoke.
Instantaneously hits you as the smoke hits your lungs. The smoke is very smooth and provides a slow expansion to the lungs. From your eyes to the tip of your head, you have this feeling of sinking into a bowl of mush before you even exhale. Once you do, the pile of mush seems to overtake your body like quicksand.
As some time goes by and you snap out of a blank daze you have a very warm and comforting tingle throughout yourself and a smirk on your face. The couch is your good friend and is where you’ll spend your time after hitting this wax. It is perfect for any activity you can do while sitting in your favorite seat.
I smoke a lot and it was easily a couple of hours before the thought of dabbing even came back into my mind. Once I did take another dunk, I was still very much buzzed from the first one.
Very very happy with this wax. From the purple tint to the delicious taste, smell and the great heavy stone this wax provides, I wouldn’t change a thing about it. Everything about this wax leaves a smile on my face. –BakedBeans
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Very nice never seen straight Alien Tech before always a hybrid 513toker
- Looks like some bomb shit MGM I'm dying to try this strain 513toker
- No problem TinaToker, something about super dank citrus fuel that reminds me why I love the cannabis ... meangreenmartian
- @Drums yeah it wasn't proper man, haha, I usually don't leave that much behind but this st ... meangreenmartian
- agreed...but tell that to the throngs of clubs pushing it at those levels s4boxer
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)