Butter Maroc From Mississippi Maastricht Coffeeshop (Maastricht)
Maastricht brings us a little Moroccan hash! –Tokeahontas
This is pretty oily. It has a soft touch like nougat.
The smells is minty, piney, and sweet. Typical Morocco.
Typical Hash Taste– nice smooth flauvor.
It was a hybrid buzz, with body effects but also active inspiration as well. Could be strong at times.
Pretty good hash. Hard to find in the southern Netherlands… –Maastricht
Recent Keif Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- No problem TinaToker, something about super dank citrus fuel that reminds me why I love the cannabis ... meangreenmartian
- @Drums yeah it wasn't proper man, haha, I usually don't leave that much behind but this st ... meangreenmartian
- agreed...but tell that to the throngs of clubs pushing it at those levels s4boxer
- Even though I didn't get mine where you got yours, the Tangie shatter is definitely THE BEST I ... TinaToker
- no oil is worth 80-100 a gram frank_dernosek
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)