Casey Jones Sap – Homemade (AZ_Dunker)
I love the last pic– it reminds me of ET’s glowing fingertip. –Tokeahontas
This sap is a gorgeous honey brown color. It has a sappy consistency and sticks to everything.
This smells great, just like the nugs did. Not pungent, just light and flowery.
This tastes great, with the floweriness coming through. It tastes like lavender on the inhale, then sour comes out on the exhale.
It hit quickly and evenly. Still very creative, and ordinary things became funny. Very relaxing after working, though somewhat motivating as well.
A good 2-3 hours, felt great and no crash or drowsiness.
I’ve long been a fan of Casey Jones for its creative qualities and its relief with asthma. It’s one of the few strains I’ve had that cleared me up. The oil is excellent, keeping the positive attributes of the strain. Very tasty, good looking, nice to ball up and smooth for large hits. Entirely impressed, will be heading back to the market for more! –AZ_Dunker
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Nice. I reviewed about 1/2doz crosses of this, since my man was a big AO fan. drums
- Nice review, taste and smell sound really interesting. Shame it wasn't quite as pokey as you wo ... Danny_Sativa
- Nice review bro... Looks and sounds delicious... Haven't had a good batch of agent orange in ye ... bluedreams
- I'd stick to bubble hash. If you don't know what you're doing w BHO, you can blow up ... slim
- a bit pricey for AO but looks good, my staple summer herb Dubplate
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)