Chemdawg Wax From CHC (MrTHC_420)
Happy Tuesday! Starting the morning off with some wax from CHC. –Tokeahontas
This wax has a very nice golden, slightly orange, color. The consistency is really stable and can be easily molded into a dab. It isn’t too dry and it isn’t too “wet”. I’d rate the looks 9/10.
The smell on this Chemdawg wax wasn’t as loud as I was expecting, but it did have a nice chem smell. There was also a dank sour muskiness. The smell isn’t the best smell on a wax that I’ve had, but it definitely has a unique funk to it. I’d rate the smell 8.5/10.
This Chemdawg wax has a very sweet taste at first, but then you get the Sour Chem taste a few seconds after you exhale. The taste kind of reminds me of some other Chemdawgs I’ve had but slightly sweeter. I’d rate the taste 9/10.
Right after you take a dab you get a “punch in the face” and feel the sativa buzz kick in immediately.
2 hours off a few dabs.
This wax wax some bomb Chemdawg that I would gladly pickup again. It had a nice color, taste, buzz, purge, texture, etc. There’s nothing I have to complain about with it. I’d rate this Chemdawg wax a solid 9/10. –MrTHC_420
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- ive seen purple og looking buds be called thin mint and brighter Durban forward ones as well, so who ... meangreenmartian
- This looks a bit closer to the 'platinum' cut I've seen. Thin Mint cut is a differ ... obelisk
- This looks very nice. I've always wanted to try this. To be honest though, I believe it is pla ... CanadaDank07
- Sounds like some good smoke! Great review, I can imagine the awesome flavor and knock out buzz this ... 828Nugz
- The only comments in 2 days are from a spammer. I think we're done here. drums
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)