Chico Breeze Shatter From Private Caregiver (KAI)
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!! Keep spreading the love! –Tokeahontas
This shatter has a real caramel look to it, almost like the tint in apple juice. Super clear with only one or two small air bubbles. It comes off in shards, but won’t fly everywhere which was quite nice too.
This smell has a thick chocolate essence that lingers once brought out. It hides that skunk bite until you vape it off the nail.
Your initial taste is sweet and comes in strong with skunk. There’s a light aftertaste of chocolate at the end.
The buzz instantly made me spacey in the head. I felt it in the forehead to the back of my head surge with warmth
Not the longest buzz I’d say, but it hits you hard initially.
Overall, this strain made some good shatter, not the best but I wouldn’t pass lol. –KAI
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I can always depend in Larry. Cheers! Dubplate
- Looks great. Smoking on Larry OG full melt goodness! Happy 4:20 All! Dubplate
- Gotta agree with TGA genetics and the insane range of flavors their flowers have. I tried some Chern ... big_t0kes
- Happy 420 to all my fellow stoners/members here. I wish it wasn't a Monday, but it'll do ; ... big_t0kes
- This is the infinity close to Carson / North Torrance. They're a very underrated club in my opi ... big_t0kes
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)