Chico Breeze Shatter From Private Caregiver (KAI)
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!! Keep spreading the love! –Tokeahontas
This shatter has a real caramel look to it, almost like the tint in apple juice. Super clear with only one or two small air bubbles. It comes off in shards, but won’t fly everywhere which was quite nice too.
This smell has a thick chocolate essence that lingers once brought out. It hides that skunk bite until you vape it off the nail.
Your initial taste is sweet and comes in strong with skunk. There’s a light aftertaste of chocolate at the end.
The buzz instantly made me spacey in the head. I felt it in the forehead to the back of my head surge with warmth
Not the longest buzz I’d say, but it hits you hard initially.
Overall, this strain made some good shatter, not the best but I wouldn’t pass lol. –KAI
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Top review and bang on point especially with the aftershave smell , i thought it was just me that go ... RHINO420
- MGM, just submitted a cheese review today and the last picture is a clear shot of the super lemon ha ... RHINO420
- Not so sure if I like ganja being described as some form of fermenting yeast, but fun review Dubplate
- No, I'm up north slim
- Cool review. drums
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)