Chico Breeze Shatter From Private Caregiver (KAI)
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!! Keep spreading the love! –Tokeahontas
This shatter has a real caramel look to it, almost like the tint in apple juice. Super clear with only one or two small air bubbles. It comes off in shards, but won’t fly everywhere which was quite nice too.
This smell has a thick chocolate essence that lingers once brought out. It hides that skunk bite until you vape it off the nail.
Your initial taste is sweet and comes in strong with skunk. There’s a light aftertaste of chocolate at the end.
The buzz instantly made me spacey in the head. I felt it in the forehead to the back of my head surge with warmth
Not the longest buzz I’d say, but it hits you hard initially.
Overall, this strain made some good shatter, not the best but I wouldn’t pass lol. –KAI
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Damn looks fire. Wish I could find some bubble hash round here DawgDawg
- Right on thanks for the info MGM ... And the hunt continues ;) bluedreams
- I would doubt that, this one has that classic pineapple you see in Cindy plus I have had flowers of ... meangreenmartian
- thanks for the comments, have fun trick or treating dude meangreenmartian
- probably 73 or 90 judging by the quality and look meangreenmartian
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)