Cinderella 99 Honey Oil – Homemade (AZ_Dunker)
Ket’s take a closer look at AZ_Dunker’s concentrate creation. –Tokeahontas
A gorgeous honey color. You are able to see right through it.
Very faint, but a light skunky note at first, with a flowery finish.
Almost no taste, just very faint skunk.
Very, very active high. Wanted to get up and go every time after dabbing. But, common with C99, a bit too much, and you’re taking a long nap. 1 dab gets me uplifted, 2 makes me not want to sit down, and 3 will knock me out for 4 hours, solid. Not even my phone woke me. Just a great oil.
Typically after a meal and doing some shopping, I’ll feel myself sobering up. On the C99, I was still very stoned 3 hours later.
One of the best oils I’ve had, period. Very little smell or taste, but huge effect. Able to put me to sleep through anything, but leaves me feeling creative, active, and comfortably stoned. –AZ_Dunker
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I like outdoor, if grown properly. And i like free :) Yeah maybe the cut i got was more GDP with th ... slim
- I can either get free OD, or pay $ for ID, so yeah, OD. As someone who figured GSC was just a bs fad ... drums
- Nice review, short and sweet. Was this outdoor or indoor? I recently made some insane bubble from G ... slim
- big fan of Durban highs, totally agree about mixing strong sativas with coffee. I only drink a few c ... meangreenmartian
- Thanks. Currently on a t-break, and this will probably be the herb I come off it with. Starting to t ... drums
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)