Cinderella 99 Honey Oil – Homemade (AZ_Dunker)
Ket’s take a closer look at AZ_Dunker’s concentrate creation. –Tokeahontas
A gorgeous honey color. You are able to see right through it.
Very faint, but a light skunky note at first, with a flowery finish.
Almost no taste, just very faint skunk.
Very, very active high. Wanted to get up and go every time after dabbing. But, common with C99, a bit too much, and you’re taking a long nap. 1 dab gets me uplifted, 2 makes me not want to sit down, and 3 will knock me out for 4 hours, solid. Not even my phone woke me. Just a great oil.
Typically after a meal and doing some shopping, I’ll feel myself sobering up. On the C99, I was still very stoned 3 hours later.
One of the best oils I’ve had, period. Very little smell or taste, but huge effect. Able to put me to sleep through anything, but leaves me feeling creative, active, and comfortably stoned. –AZ_Dunker
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- man, looking at this makes me want to burn one. lol. awesome review! great information and the p ... m1ke
- You are right about the smell of the smoke, it is pungent, super-skunky, smells delicious, yummier t ... PeopleSuck
- Sounds awesome. I had a Flo-dominant pheno of Flo-OG, it had a really nice strong smell and flavor w ... PeopleSuck
- I loved it, but its still far behind Royal Tenenbaums and Rushmore for me. meangreenmartian
- i believe it's a colorado strain. . .if that helps. Cdawg
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)