Firetype Extracts Chem91 and OG Kush Shatter From The Fire Department (Spizal)
Spizal is giving us a little 2 for one action with this concentrate review. Check it out! –Tokeahontas
When the shatter is a bit thick in areas it becomes noticeably more tan, but in the thin sections and upon pulling a dab both of these were a very nice golden, opaque color. I felt that of the two, the OG was the cleaner of the two but both definitely show very pro technique. I like to keep my shatter in the fridge to keep it pliable and also somewhat less sticky to the touch and they both are keeping consistency very well (no autobudder).
As far as shatters go, this stuff was pretty smelly. Both of them stunk, especially for the price. I was just taking a dab a minute ago which inspired this review, took the OG out the fridge, unfolded the parchment and beheld a slight OG smell with my nose up to it. Upon breaking off a dab, a blast OG goodness hit me in the nose assuring me of the goodness locked inside. The Chem 91 had a very similar smell but I didn’t find it coming through as strong. It had slight lemon dank undertones.
The taste is good, clean, but nothing groundbreaking. Didn’t really pick up on any Chem 91 or OG specific flavors, more of just a general dank clean taste. I find wax/sugar/budder can be the best on your taste buds as far as a pure strain related blast in your mouth. Both also burned very clean.
Right to the dome. Both of these are going to give you that head change you’re looking for. Sativa and Indica highs represented well which each strain. Chem 91 was great for going back into work with; a burst of energy that seems to just let the brain flow. OG Kush hits nice and hard and gives that nice glued to the couch, where did 2 hours go?, kind of buzz.
1-2 hours per 2 small dabs.
I found that both of these were priced excellently for the quality. As a result I went back yesterday to procure another .5 before they are out. If you have access to it I suggest you snag at least a half g to try. –Spizal
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Haha that had me busting up. It's been a few years since I've had MW. Digging the review b ... DirkN
- Yeah it may be cheaper in Espana but the quality isn't as good, but I agree, Amsterdam buds are ... meangreenmartian
- Another good one! Nice od indeed. DirkN
- Damn Dub, great desprective review. That first pic is amazing as well! Looks and sounds something I& ... DirkN
- WOW! MakiBarca
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)