God’s Gift Rump Wax From Monterey Bay Collective (LDog)
Happy Monday, everyone! LDog stocked up on tons of Rump Wax recently. Check out his take on the God’s Gift.
The last golden beauty I picked up from Rump Wax was the God’s Gift and it was looking great. The golden/caramel hued errl has a little tack to it but shatters off if not handled carefully. I actually lost a shard on my first dab of this wonderful stuff. I was a little antsy to dab. It was easy to snap off chunks in the morning and getting it to stick to a dabber was easier in the afternoon, so no complaints with that.
There is a subtle sweetness lying in the errl that smells little like pink peaches mixed with grapes. The odor kind of reminds me of a Peach Hi-Chew and Pink Nerd candy mix.
The dab went great and provided a clean tasty hit that tasted similar to the aroma. Inhale had a faint lurking sweetness which doesn’t arrive until exhale and when it did my taste buds were very pleased with a pink grape taste that was a bit tart. The flavor was not as deep as I would have liked, but it stuck on the lips for a good five minutes. As I continued to dab on, I noticed that the larger dabs had a more of the spice flavor with the same sweet candy ending… and the dabs had a fluffy textured smoke that only comes with well purged errls.
The effects go right to the face with a warm head change the puts some pressure on the nose and between the eyes. If you glob it, the head change can get pretty intense and will definitely stun ya into a few moments of silence. Five minutes into the warm head change my body began to feel a comforting and pain relieving sensation wash down my back, slowly making its way to my limbs. I was feeling very plodded and sooner rather than later I would end up riding the couch. As I sat and flipped through the channels, there was spark of happiness or upbeat energy that kept me from nodding off into a daze. So even though the effects are really chill, they are somewhat upbeat once the head change eases. Now the comedown was smooth but the larger the glob you take the more likely there will be a little lag or fizzle until you are completely down and even then there is a lingering grog felt in the eyes.
I was really digging this God’s Gift and the sweetness of the dabs had me getting into some heavy sessions. The flavor and aroma were clean and, again, very sweet. When I close my eyes and smell this errl I can see nugs. Not only is the flavor outstanding, but the buzz lasted a good minute before the comedown arrived. The comedown is not heavy enough to do burn you out unless you have a wicked wake-n-bake sesh. The God’s Gift made by Rump Wax is DANK, no question about it! –LDog
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Is that 3.5 pounds bit a typo? If not you got the deal of a century lol Braak
- Haze is usually a great addition to other genetics. Rocking blue dream in the room right now along w ... Twilights
- thanks Drums, great to hear good feedback on my first review from one of the notoriously hardest peo ... FlavoursUk
- interested to here what rhino420 thinks about this particular review as i previously mentioned being ... FlavoursUk
- Classic looks love it! Twilights
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)