Grape Ape Sap/Oil – Homemade (Mike-420)
Mike-420 aka Grape Ape is reppin’ his namesake oil today! –Tokeahontas
It looks like I expected it to. Amber to golden honey brown from a well cured/aged jar of purps. It is very sappy/oily at room temp. The nugs themselves were toward the bottom of the jar and held a hint of moisture. I should have dried those few out before the run.
Smells FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hands down the best to date batch of grapes I’ve ran. This whips any of the grape wax I’ve made (Pun intended). Right from the table a few feet away I can smell the sweet sweet grapes linger. Spread the parchment open and you’re just body slammed by the Grape monster. This reeks of sweet, semi earthy, organic Grape Soda. AAA+.
This tastes even better than the smell and then some!!!!!! The first taste is automatically sweet grapes, that’s all you can taste. But as you slowly exhale your mouth is bathed in a very deep earthy soil flavor that really brings the image of potting soil to your mind. Very organic but rich in the grape flavor for a good 10 minutes or more after each dab it STAYS!!! Mmm sweet Jesus I love this batch.
Not a STRONG body high but it’s there more in the essence of pain relief than anything. Slightly heady again which I’m growing to love with this Grape Ape cut. Wake n Bake is very much possible with an expected come down after a few hours.
Strong pain relief for around 2 hours but then after that the pain returns. :\
Not a super duper long buzz. Most effects are gone by hour 2 and I’m usually dabbing again around the 1 hour to 1.5 hour mark..
Overall I wanted to test what effect leaving H2O in my sap/oil would have and so far 5 days after it was made it’s still in the same texture and consistency/potency with no wax effect being had or found anywhere. Vacuum was stopped once butane was removed and no more vac was performed after that.
I’m very very happy with the results and may venture back toward this style of extraction again as the sappy oily texture is easy to work with, the flavor is dead on and then some, and the buzz is perfect… AAA FIRE!
Enjoy the pics only took 3 sorry… promise more on the next review –Mike-420
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- ya the first pic is noice!...and I like this part "If you have ever enjoyed and can handle a fi ... skunk22pw
- sounds great pre-2000 strains are bomb! skunk22pw
- Lol I think I was too medicated, considering for the price I just said how it was my favorite haha. ... Anton710
- Thank you dear Drums! Excuse me while I kiss the sky!! MakiBarca
- P.S. Absolutely agree with the cure. In fact, I have learned that this is the deciding factor for f ... MakiBarca
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)