King Kush Oil – Homemade (Dleafsmoke)
Dleafsmoke is taking the time to make his own concentrates! –Tokeahonta
A true bright amber that glows in the sunlight. The oil is extremely clear even in thicker sections. It is easily held for 10-15 seconds before it gets warm enough to cause an issue.
It was really nice to be able to dunk this shatter on a new Toro macro a friend of mine brought over. It looks very much like some jelly candy and surprised people when they found it was hard as a rock.
I have always found that true shatters hold their scent and this was the case. Only a very faint coffee smell could be found immediately after breaking off a dunk. Exhales were amazing and smelt like a chocolate coffee drink.
The clouds found their way over the fence to the neighbors and the smell must have been obvious and good because we were offered a huge tray of food from a party they were preparing for. 1/10 for the oil 9/10 for the post dab cloud.
The taste was the real killer with this shatter. Much like the exhale smell, there was a strong chocolate flavor that slowly changed into coffee and stuck with you. Doing larger dunks off an XL clear toro macro was great, we definitely lost no flavor and had several none dabbers sufficiently knocked out throughout the day.
After experiencing this oil I really wanted to get my hands on some bud to make my own. This is by far one of my favorite flavors for an oil.
This was a great smoke for a lazy day out in the sun. We had a beautiful back yard that backed onto a ravine at our disposal and this oil helped make the day. The buzz was a very heavy body high that set in almost immediately.
As the day progressed the buzz tended to get stronger without additional dabs and lead to most people sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing for the day.
As a veteran dabber, I was impressed by a 3 hour buzz off of the dab in pic 3 which was rather monstrous. Most of the other people who were smokers but have not dabbed often had the same 3 hour buzz as I did but seem to have a 2-3 hour lazy attempting to sober up period that we would promptly ruin with a dab.
This was a really nice, relaxing, chill, outside smoke that may have mellowed out the party a little bit more than intended. That being said, it was a gorgeous day and this turned out to be an awesome oil. I was very impressed with its ability to stay shatter even out in the mild heat. Oh and hey look some outdoor pics. –Dleafsmoke
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Great highs. Amazing Purplish-Berry taste and heavy ass scent. Deffly, feels alot like a sativa. You ... Dreamer420
- This actually reminds me of Pineapple Karma. Great Sativa plant. Nice to MANY as it slowly is becomi ... Dreamer420
- If i'm correct A++ BleuBerry Yum Yum is like $45/8th, $75/4th, $140 for 1/2 oz., or $280 for 1o ... Dreamer420
- I had this "Winter Blue Dream". I would give it an C-/B++ grade and labeled it "Low B ... Dreamer420
- Well, from what i've heard and seen for myself. Personally, i'd say, "It's a GDP ... Dreamer420
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)