Lambsbread From Empire Xtrax RAW (LDog)
LDog has coined a new term– Shattercomb. Love it! –Tokeahontas
I have been hearing nothing but good things about this crazy looking errl made by Empire Xtrax RAW . After hearing a bludgeoning of compliments bout them, I decided it was time to get a hold of some RAW and check it out for myself. So with a quick message and a little luck, I was able to score some of this gnarly looking errl. First up is the Lambsbread, which came in one large crystallized sugar looking clump of goodness that had a mix hue of gold, yellow, and little white around the porous edges.
This huge clump looks to be a 5 or 6 gram chunk of awesomeness, when in reality it is only 2 grams. The texture of this errl is a trip and first off, it is not solid. It is full of air and to me, looks to be a sort of “shattercomb” and feels a little like Styrofoam or Corn Pops without the sugar glaze. Dabbing this stuff is tricky and so far, dunks seem to be the way to go but a warm dabber will do the trick and keep the errl from falling off the dabber.
I was going to say the tone of the errl looks like the tone of Captain Crunch cereal and the funny thing is… is that this Lambsbread smells exactly like Captain Crunch, the original not Captain Crunch Berries. Right now, I don’t know if I should grab my torch or head to the fridge for some milk.
You really need one of those scoop dabbers to mess with this stuff but if you don’t dunks will work out just fine, only there will be a little dusting of errl left on your fingers. Anyways, I dropped down my chunk and watched it magically vapor away with no sizzle and inhale was airy and smooth with a slightly cheesy flavor along with a taste that is very similar to Captain Crunch cereal only lighter and not as sweet… so you could say it has KIX cereal flavor in the finish. The dab was smooth and the flavor lingered nicely and the following dabs were just as smooth and airy.
The Lambsbread will not rock you too hard, unless you take glob, and after a trio of dabs my mind was draped over with a semi cloudy stone that seem to just sit on the forehead. There is cloudy stone made its way to the eyes making them feel a little sensitive to the sun. This cloudy chill type of head stone lifts after about 40 minutes and unveils a more active cerebral feel good head high that you can still very much feel in the forehead and eyes. There were very little effects in the body, maybe a slight tingle in the cheeks, but not much else so this stuff is all head. When the comedown hit I noticed a little lag but it wasn’t much at all. I n fact, I felt fine 20 minutes later and was good to go.
3 dabs had me medicated for an hour and 45 minutes.
Empire Xtrax RAW Lambsbread is definitely some dankage. The dabs were smooth and soft on the lungs and the terp preservation is excellent, making for some mighty flavor. Now my only gripe is that you do get these tiny little specks of errl dust that is a fucking terror to dab, so much so that I got tired of fucking with it so I just threw it in a jay. Anyways, this RAW Lambsbread is DANK and made my AM’s super stony. My first go at Empire Xtrax RAW was a success! –LDog
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Keep me posted my Good man ... Rare darkness seed company is pretty decent . happy Memorial day my f ... Dreamer420
- Cool, thinking about putting an order in for some seeds, Lee Roy is a freebie on the Attitude right ... meangreenmartian
- Great review as well as a great strain ive come to love. I couldn't have said, it better myself ... Dreamer420
- I want to overindulge in that. Nice cross good to see someone put the skills on that flower Dubplate
- I feel your pain ! You and i are in the same boat Dreamer420
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)