Landrace Afghan Kush Sap From Private Dealer (MainelyHeadz)
Here’s a little sap for you concentrate lovers out there! –Tokeahontas
Very dark, but still transparent.
Hashy, and slightly fruity. Typical errl smell.
Very smooth on the intake which tastes kind of hashy, then comes the punch in the chest expanding your lungs. On the exhale there are slight hints of fruit and hash.
I would describe the high on this sap as a medium/strong couchlock. Not overwhelming, but very pleasant. I find myself zoning out very easily, and my eyelids are quite heavy.
You can’t legally obtain BHO as a MMJ patient in Maine… So to actually get some clean errl on the fly was awesome! And for that price you can’t beat it. –MainelyHeadz
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Looks pretty good I love that master taste its a classic example of kush 513toker
- MGM, although I admit the quality here in Barcelona may not be at Amsterdam level yet, we are catchi ... MakiBarca
- Sounds exotic and unique bro I need something like this nice review 513toker
- Thnx for the positive comment i live in the bay area, is where i purchased the True OG no background ... Dubplate
- @Spacedout420...hell yeah man, Bubblegum and Stonehedge were killer from them. So is the grey haze a ... meangreenmartian
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)