Melon Kush Oil From Private Dealer (Dleafsmoke)
This Melon Kush Oil seemed to do the trick for Dleafsmoke but the grower later made a pretty startling discovery about the buds used. –Tokeahontas
Bright orange, thick, sappy oil. Unfortunately the only pic I have of the oil was after a 4.5 hour pocket ride. It was agitated a lot but was well purged and is stable enough to touch but not dunk.
Very light sweet tones with a floral background. It reminds me of early spring and fresh farm fields. The sweetness is almost fluffy; it’s a very full smell without being strong or overpowering.
Like a dry melon or strawberry. Very odd sensation. I have never smoked an oil that had a savory sweet taste to it. No bitterness or citrus, the only other thing that comes to mind is a very dull dry cider. After my first dab I wasnt sure about the flavor but after 2 more I was hooked.
The buzz definitely leaned more towards the Hindu Kush parent with instant couch lock and a fuzzy warm feeling that spread quickly on exhale.
Took 3 dabs over 5 hours along with 3 other people there and we were all nicely medicated for our stay.
I was sad to hand off that Melon Kush oil as the taste and smell were just incredible. I know it was enjoyed but I did find out something a little rough. 2 days after the press, the grower went back to harvest mode and found a large amount of bud rot. We both had a throat swab done to ensure that nothing we had ingested was causing any issues and were both given a clean bill of health. The oil tasted and smelled amazing, it didn’t sizzle or spark but I still wonder if there was any issue with it.
Please let me know what you guys think of the bud used, Thanx. –Dleafsmoke
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- I honestly look forward to more, hopefully! :) m1ke
- Right on dude meangreenmartian
- lol, honestly I would probably pay $25 for a gram of the most insane flowers I have ever laid my eye ... m1ke
- Thanks M1ke! This was one of the tastier buds I'v had the pleasure of smoking on lately. 1000toes
- Yeah its a little pricey. But Michigan is not cheap unless you have a VERY giving caregiver. There a ... 1000toes
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)