Mutt Run Shatter – Homemade (MrTHC_420)
MrTHC_420 is making sure to make use of everything he has with this Mutt Run shatter! –Tokeahontas
This beautiful Mutt Run is the definition of turning green to gold. This beautiful shatter has a slightly dark golden color, with tints of amber in some spots. There isn’t any visible tane in this product, I purged it to perfection. It had one small piece of plant matter that I removed before I dabbed it. This shatter has a great clarity and transparency. I’d have to rate the looks 9/10.
This glassy shatter isn’t too loud, considering it’s so glassy. The smell is overwhelmingly sweet, with a hint of a dank citrusy funk. While it was purging, it had a cheesy funk, kind of like ATF. For a glassy shatter, it’s decently loud. I’d have to rate the smell 8/10.
The flavor of this beautiful Mutt Run has a very unique taste due to all of the strains used. I don’t taste any particular strain at all. But I get an overwhelming sweet taste, with a funk that reminds me of a Kush dominant strain. It is very piney with a slight citrus flavor. I’d have to rate the taste 9/10.
A nice hybrid high. It seems to creep up on you like a good indica but gives you a decent head buzz.
2 good hours off a few dabs.
I only ran some fire trim and I got some even better quality shatter. I couldn’t be any happier with this product. Everything that I wanted to go right, went right.
I got a 12% yield, it came out looking beautiful, it has an amazing smell and flavor, the purge was done properly, it has a nice clarity, etc. This shatter was exactly what I want in a fire trim run. I couldn’t complain about a thing. I’d have to rate this shatter 8.8/10. –MrTHC_420
Recent Bubble Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Gotcha, still not a fan of the name though. I don't want to think about smelly fish when burnin ... meangreenmartian
- good review and definitely looking solid for $220 an oz as MGM said. thanks for the tuna review. ... m1ke
- Just picked up some Green Crack that kinda did the same to me. In fact, the budtender who recommende ... drums
- Don't know why but I was thinking the same Toke, it is definitely on the must try list. Awe ... Dubplate
- I believe the name comes from when this strain used to be shipped in tuna cans. Nice review btw. Goo ... drums
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)