NYC Diesel Shatter Nerrl From Private Dealer (DleafSmoke)
Dleafsmoke is reviewing some Hammond fire! This definitely looks like a step up from the MOM services you were having to use! –Tokeahontas
Buds-> An obvious sativa dominant hybrid, the buds were dense with nicely foxtaining tips that resembled lots of little claws. The buds are covered in trichs and hairs, so much so that it was difficult to see much green.
Oil-> Out of the vac chamber an incredible clear shatter emerges. It is a true golden color that seems to sparkle. 100% stable shatter that has stayed this way for 2 weeks while sitting out on a table on parchment. In thicker areas, the oil only slightly darkens. In this batch, only 1 piece of plant material was found.
This is the first time I have had NYC Diesel. I have always been a fan of Sour D and when I was told what was available I had my friend put the NYC on hold. It has an earthy sour to it, like finding oozing mushrooms out in a forest. Both the buds and the oil are very stinky and hold on to this sour funkiness that reminds me of skunk strains.
It’s like Sour Diesel on overload with a hint of Hindu Kush. The vapor is much heavier feeling than Sour D, especially for a sativa as I usually find them to be a lighter vapor. A strong soured fruit taste lingers with you for a few minutes that can become slightly acidic after a few dabs.
This is a very strong sativa that borders more along the pyschadelic creative high than any type of alert anxiousness. I found myself exploring some older video games and spending times doing some Nuggetry reviews. This strain really kept me going through the day and I could even rely on it for a pick me up at night without getting any type of stress or pressure.
Like most sativas, I don’t feel that the buzz really lasts that long. I really enjoy the buzz but find that on a day off I will go through almost double the oil.
This was the first time that I had no real hand in making my own oil while being there for the push. I carried a skillet and opened a door twice, lol. The quality of the errl was truly incredible. We ran exactly 14 grams and got back 3.1 which is a great yield and what I do expect from AAA grade material. I was super stoked to find out that this strain was available. I am always looking to try something new and this is one I really enjoyed. The flavor and smell are quite unlike most of the heavy Indicas I smoke and this was a great break from the usual. –Dleafsmoke
Recent Oil Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Looking fuego bro! I just got an eighth of this in my variety ounce from my buddies mmj shop in Seat ... Nadroj
- Any other Dam reviews coming Rhino420? meangreenmartian
- I'm going to start positive here and as the Martian noted above, great to get see gear from the ... m1ke
- Glad to see some other nuggetry heads reviewing Amsterdam gear. Greenhouse is pricey as shit these d ... meangreenmartian
- Looking pure fire man.. de frosty one DrSkillZ
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)