OG Kush Shatter – Homemade (Waxonwxoff)
Check out waxonwxoff’s homemade concentrate. –Tokeahontas
Looks are yellow, yellow, yellow. The shatter is see through. Big golden slabs.
The smell is very light. Barely any of the OG smell comes through.
This s hatter has a pine-like taste. It is very smooth but does kick and cause a pleasant cough.
Hits go straight to the head then start to spread throughout the body. After the first hit, I stood up and felt a little tipsy. Not like a drunk feeling but like “Wow I’m high off 1 hit”. Feeling high in the sky lol.
This stuff makes you want to relax and chill. Too many hits could induce a coma lol. Seriously, though, it will put you to sleep.
Loving the quality that I am insistent on having. It’s why I stopped going to clubs, really. There are too many places selling stuff that is not properly purged or there’s just no quality in the initial product.
I do still stop by CPA every now and again to check out what’s on the top shelf wax and shatter menu and even get a half gram or 2 to try out sometimes. I’m always happy with the stuff and even happier that my stuff is on the same level of most top grade concentrate makers out there.
I am trying to get my stuff out there for people to try just takes time keep an eye out for WxonWxoff’s concentrate line. –Waxonwxoff
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Finally sent review yesterday, so you should see soon...although the Stash pic is probably better. drums
- Just seen it, looks fire. Dubplate
- ..maybe you could upload to stash in the meantime, Dubplate
- I have to try this strain I have only heard good things about it. Nice review halifaxbud
- Is the sugar plum related to the plum bud spice of life seeds used to carry? halifaxbud
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)