OG x Trainwreck Wax From P2P (AZ_Dunker)
Check out some of what Arizona has going on in their medical scene. –Tokeahontas
This has a very dark, olive green color. Plenty of bubble craters on the top of the larger chunks. Breaks into a very sugar-like crumble. You almost need to scoop it.
Very potent smell, very flowery and not pungent. I could smell it when a container was opened behind me.
The taste leaves something to be desired. It does not follow through with the smell and is slightly bitter. Not horrible, but not enjoyable.
After the initial hit it took a few moments to feel the effects. Then, like the trainwreck implies, came like a smack in the forehead; starting behind the eyes, then to cheeks and began stumbling on words. After the initial wave, and another dab, I felt very ambitious and eager but legs said couchlock. Get moving and a very nicely sustained buzz lingers.
I was still very medicated up to 4 hours later. Most buzzes last 2-3.
Very good crumble, smells amazing but I wish it tasted that good. Very long and even buzz, not overwhelming but maintained for hours, almost similar to strong edibles. –AZ_Dunker
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Awesome drums
- Sounds pretty incredible. Wouldn't mind smoking on some of this right now. Great detailed revie ... m1ke
- Very nice and detailed review Jack, looks like the flush was on point judging by the last picture. C ... meangreenmartian
- Skillz, thnx for stopping by..! Dubplate
- flavors did clashed a bit twilights, Dubplate
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)