Pineapple Cough & Snoop’s OG Wax From N. Hollywood (CJ3393)
Pineapple Cough BHO (left, dark) reminded me of a full melt hash because of the dark hue and almost wet texture. This wax was easy to get on a dabber.
Snoop’s OG(right, honeycomb) is porous, with honeycomb holes from being purged. This wax is a dark yellow honey mustard color. The darkish yellow color leaves me to think it may have been overheated while purging.
For some odd reason the Pineapple Cough (left) completely reeked of Parmesan cheese. I was a bit worried that the cheesy smell (having completely contradicted the name) would carry over on the flavor.
I was a bit disappointed to find that the Snoop’s OG (right) had little to none of the musky lemon skunk aroma you would expect from a typical OG budder. Instead, that musky fuel aroma was replaced by a passive scent of wheat grass and tea, leaving me to think this was made from trim leaves and not from good material. S#%+.
As I threw the Pineapple Cough (left) onto the Ti nail, I was relieved to find that the Parmesan cheese aroma was completely absent and replaced my taste buds with an overwhelming tropical pineapple citrus exhale. Like diced pineapples. A great flavor but unfortunately the strawberry isn’t there.
Unfortunately the Snoop’s Og’s (right) smell wasn’t saved by the taste. The flavor was extremely bland and smooth on inhale and tasted like lemongrass on the exhale but left a gross aftertaste on the tongue that tasted like old tea and grass. Gross.
I received an extremely colorful high with light sativa effects and a great mood lift from the Pineapple Cough (left).
The Snoop’s OG packs a punch leaving you with a strong head high while also delivering great cerebral effects. Overall, I would say this wax gives off an even high. It’s a typical hybrid with an even high.
Both concentrates had a long lasting high. Close to 3 hours. I usually experience much longer effects with concentrates than flowers.
Good concentrates for a great price. I couldn’t complain. –CJ3393
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Just seen it, looks fire. Dubplate
- ..maybe you could upload to stash in the meantime, Dubplate
- I have to try this strain I have only heard good things about it. Nice review halifaxbud
- Is the sugar plum related to the plum bud spice of life seeds used to carry? halifaxbud
- I'm still trying to find time to review Sugar Plum, which is 1/2 Hawaiian Plum Haze and VERY po ... drums
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)