QWISO Shatter (Mutt Run) – Homemade (MrTHC_420)
Here’s another example of a homemade concentrate! –Tokeahontas
This QWISO has a nice golden yellow color, with a slight amber hue to it. It’s a very stable shatter that looks beautiful. I’d rate the looks 8/10.
There’s not too much smell but it gives off nice a sweet fuely funk. It’s very hard to describe, almost like a mango. The smell is very unique, I’ve never smelled any strain with this type of funk to it. I’d rate the smell 8/10.
The taste is amazing. It has a citrus fuelyness to it. It has a very unique funk that I’ve never tasted in a strain. I’d rate the taste 9/10.
I get a very nice hybrid feel to this shatter. I used a few indicas and a few sativas, so it’s perfectly balanced to give you a great cerebral high as well as a great body high.
Right when you take the dab and exhale the smoke, your eyes get low and you feel an immediate punch in the face. Slowly it creeps down your body and about 10 minutes after the dab you have a perfect hybrid high.
About 2-3 hours after a few dabs.
This qwiso run I did was straight fire. It had a dank funk that I’ve never smelled or tasted before. It was very clean, very expansive, and very stoney. Overall this was some high quality qwiso shatter. I’d rate this run I did an 8.5 out of 10.
Recent Wax Reviews:
Meet The TEAM
- Quality review. drums
- I would love to see a nug torn open if possible in your next reviews, you can't tell too much f ... m1ke
- Actually have never had this, but I know I'd dig the flavor. drums
- also much tighter and denser than dutch or spanish varieties. FlavoursUk
- forgot to add that the main difference in the hypro cut is its much more skunky with a much stronger ... FlavoursUk
- Silver Haze X Lavender Honeycomb – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Deathstar Hard Sap – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Trainwreck Taffy – Homemade (Mike-420)
- Loompa Farms Exclusive Underdogg OG Peanut Butter Ear Wax Run by Kushits From Dabliveries (BipolarHighRoller)
- Jack Herer in Jack Herer Honey Oil From The Green Flash (Flintsfinest)